This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Episode Four: "The Wizard of Monomi"

Topic » Season 2 Episode Four:..

2892 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
~ A MIDNIGHT'S TEMPTATION ~

Sakura stands infront of a huge museum. A searchlight turns on to her, signalling an Alarm. Sakura act’s quickly and break’s through the window, running into the museum. Monokuma Guards notice her and try to take her out with their guns, Sakura dodges every single bullet. Security Lasers start to come from every direction, Sakura parlours her way through them, taking out a couple of guards in the process. Finally, Sakura slams a door shut behind her and faces a huge beautiful Emerald. She goes to grab it, but it turns out to be a hologram. Suddenly, guards rush through the door, surrounding her. The lasers in the emerald room are prepared. Sakura looks around, and just smiles, as Guards start to mercilessly rip her apart with bullets. The lasers come on and burn every part of her skin. This continues until Sakura is forced onto the floor, shaking. Sakura looks up to the real monokuma, as he loads a pistol and short her in the head. Because of the burns from the lasers, the bullet immediately explodes her head.

- END EPISODE -
2892 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
(Wow)
2892 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
(I would have an episode posted right now but I need to be given a recap by Cool first :P)
2892 days 10 hours ago
kgunzrok
(Honestly the Recap is not that hard)

Lemon and Deandre found a game and learned more about Lemon's past

Kyroki heald a concert and everyone that came seemed to like it

Itsumi and Trisha where killed

Pertra and Karma tried to escape by boat and failed

The Killer was reveled to be Sakura.
2892 days 10 hours ago
kgunzrok
Anyway If anyone is still online you guys wanna play some fun games together?
2892 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
(Like what?)
2892 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
(I know that, but Cool likes being in depth...and he wants to write them. I'm not going to tick him off by not listening to him since I've pushed my luck a lot.)
2892 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
(LOL, Missy please don't say that... then again, you did flip on me in that one survivor game. SOOOOOO.....)
2892 days 10 hours ago
kgunzrok
(Well Billy and Missy get on skype)
2892 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
(I still won. SOOOOOO.....)
2892 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
(Just get on skype and play Cards against Humanity with us plz)

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!