This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Future of This Group

Topic » Future of This Group

2922 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
So with Zetsubo Academia (Ongoing Danganronpa RP) coming to a near close I just want to discuss what this group is going to be for the past few months or weeks.

Also I was gonna do Chirbit but I am afraid that my mic and voice would be shit and my voice is kinda tiring. Plus, Missy and Ellie might crucifix me ;_;

So I have a few things that I have been wanting to do. I'm gonna mostly base it on everyone's opinions, because I am one who does horrible with decisions that doesn't have advice. In the end it is still my opinion but yeah.

OPTION #1: Danganronpa Kawaii in Hawaii
SHORT OVERVIEW: The Danganronpa series gets out of Japan and invades Hawaii. The paradise that once was has now turned to absolute despair for the students having a vacation in this state.
POSSIBILITY: Honestly, this is the most likely. However, school starts June 6 here and I may not RP till then. That's the only reason why I'm hesitating to do this. With the much pleasing 1st season, I would like to do this one but with little time left, I don't know if I can do this as perfectly as the first one.

OPTION #2: Survivor Arcadia Series
SHORT OVERVIEW: This is an original Survivor Series where we have twists that is based on other Video Games, Visual Novels or Anime Series.
POSSIBILITY: This is probably the best option for me? I really don't know if I should do it because I started a RP. All challenges would be non-live if this happens so this benefits me more than everything else here. Again, I want to make games here in Tengaged with an original concept, if that original concept would be twists, then that counts :P

OPTION #3: Lil Pichu's Pokemon Survivor Series
SHORT OVERVIEW: After the success Bowling4fun had with his Pokemon Survivor Series in 2013, one of his biggest fan favorites makes a new Survivor Series to regain the wonder that was Pokemon Survivor back into Tengaged.
POSSIBILITY - Again, most likely. I have been wanting to do this for AGES. I even asked Bowling if I could have his group to host it there, and it didn't work out well for me because trying to find people who are interested with Pokemon and Survivor is pretty hard in Tengaged nowadays.

(Continuation below)
2922 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
OPTION #4: Clash of Countries
SHORT OVERVIEW: Tengagers from every country in the world will collide to see who is the most dominant country of them all. We gather the best that we can find to fight for bragging rights that this country is the best.
POSSIBILITY: I could say that this is a Little Possibility? Because if I do this it has to be a TEAM game. I don't want to search around Tengaged for a Brit, Aussie, Filipino, Singaporean, Chinese, Japanese, American, etc.

OPTION #5: Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
SHORT OVERVIEW: ??? (I haven't watched it yet but this should be easy considering it's only 13 episodes lol)
POSSIBILITY: Probably the least? Again I have yet to watch this anime so just putting it out there for anybody who wants to.

OPTION #6: K - New Kings of the World
SHORT OVERVIEW: There are new clans that have risen after a mysterious crystal goes repowered on Earth. A new chapter forms with the Blue, Red, Green, Silver and Gray Kings collide once again.
POSSIBILITY: Again least likely with school coming up. Again another anime that I want to bring to Tengaged because it can be a good RP.

OPTION #7: (A Brand New Original Roleplay)
SHORT OVERVIEW: This one I haven't really gone up to it. This is basically the OTHERS option because I want to think of a new concept but not to new that it would fail. It would probably be something like Log Horizon.

So, I will be making a poll of this if you guys want to decide for yourself. Again it is still my decision by the end of the day and I guess I have until the current RP ends to decide it.

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!