This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto ceremony #3

Topic » Veto ceremony #3

1739 days 10 hours ago
joey65409
1739 days 10 hours ago
13bam
As the Power of Veto winner it is my may use the veto to veto one of the two nominee's on the block.

Scott: You were on the block on week one and won the POV but was inactive to use it. Even more we haven't really talk much in this game or outside of it. I respect your game and I respect you as a person in this game.

Aiden: Me and you have talked more than I have with Scott and you have surprised me in this game when you won POV last week.  I'm surprise I even won this POV. As I said to Scott and I'll say it again " I respect your game and I respect you as a person in this game."

With that said I have deicde not to use the Veto. I wish you two Good luck on Eviction Night. Also don't get mad at me do to my decision. What happens in this game shouldn't affect what happens in after game.

This Veto meeting has been adjourned.

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!