This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony 3

Topic » Veto Ceremony 3

2544 days 15 hours ago
BBHoe
Most likely between 9-10PM EST?
2544 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
That's fine eviction voting will begin agter
2544 days 15 hours ago
BBHoe
@Joey wait voting is today?!?!
2544 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
After veto ceremony it will start and end tomorrow
2544 days 15 hours ago
BBHoe
Today is the Veto Ceremony. I have the choice to remove Evelyn or Logan from the block. Before I use it, Evelyn, Logan, please tell me why should I use it on you.
2544 days 15 hours ago
chillum
I think you should use it on me because we'll I'm not a threat to you challenge wise and I think if u keep me safe it benefits you more
2544 days 14 hours ago
lolforev
I think you should use the power of veto on me because I'm the actual one here not posing a threat and also not partaking in "exposing" people.
2544 days 14 hours ago
BBHoe
Thank you. True loyalties have been drawn, and I need to do the best for my game.People have been exposed,lines have been drawn.  Chillum, I choose to use the Power of Veto on you. Ami, as HOH, you need to make a replacement nom
2544 days 14 hours ago
BBHoe
*puts Veto necklace on Logan*
2544 days 14 hours ago
lolforev
xD thats really cute for u guys
2544 days 14 hours ago
joey65409
As Logan has just been save ami please say who you will put up as a replacement by 11est
2544 days 14 hours ago
LockerAmi
Well I didn't want this to happens but Patsy sis I respect the move and know you have to do what's best for your game

I've decided to name.....................Sam as my replacement nominee.

Please take a seat Sam. I've chosen you because your inactive and I actuslly hope you stay andeveryone evicts Evelyn so this hoh wouldnt be a waste. Nothing against you Ev your just a big threat. Sorry

Goodluck Nominees.

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!