This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (S4)

Topic » Finale (S4)

2449 days 6 hours ago
NoBow
At 8PM EST I will make the Diary Rooms public, reveal this season's secrets, and announce the winners of 3 awards!

Afterwards, the winner of Season 4 will be crowned here!
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
Welcome to the finale of NoBow’s Big Brother: Coaches! After 31 days in the house and a season full of twists, Hufus and Jax are the final two HouseGuests remaining in the game. In just moments, one of them will walk away with the title of winner and their prize.
2448 days 21 hours ago
Nichole98
ooooo
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
But first,
https://media.giphy.com/media/Sty21wosZ5I4M/giphy.gif
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
The BB-HOTLINE twist secretly gave several of you powerful rewards, some of which changed the game, while others were never used.

In week 1, Jax won the Pendant of Protection, however was never nominated and this reward was not revealed. In week 2, Chip won the power to Save-a-Friend and gave immunity to Hufus. Christian won both the Week 3 and Week 4 HOTLINE, winning the power to Pick-a-Veto (he chose Diamond POV) and the Ring of Replacement, however was evicted Week 4 and was not able to use the Ring.
2448 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
https://68.media.tumblr.com/41399c7dcc99b69388de05d609f7323c/tumblr_inline_o6ola1oDhw1sso1z7_500.gif
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
Joey won The Last Laugh in week 5 and used it prior to his eviction the following week. He was able to force a tie by nullifying two votes against him, however was still voted out. As we know, in Week 6 Braden won Co-HOH. The week 7 HOTLINE was easily the closest as many of you answered the call just seconds after it was posted, however Jax answered first and won immunity in the Instant Eviction. Budd won the final BB-HOTLINE which was The Final Four Challenge. Due to quits there were a few rewards that never got to be used and those were: A Secret Power of Veto, a Week Reset Button and the power to leak someone’s DR.

Congrats to all the winners!
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
The Final Two aren’t the only winners tonight, as three of you will be winning awards!
2448 days 21 hours ago
Nichole98
lmao I knew joey got that reward
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
The first reward is the Janelle Pierzina Award {BEST PHYSICAL PLAYER}...

Let's see who won!
2448 days 21 hours ago
Nichole98
I bet it's budd
2448 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
>_<
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
The winner is… Hufus!
Hufus won SEVEN competitions this season, winning three back to back HoHs and several PoVs. Congratulations!
Honorable mentions for this award are Christian and Nichole.
2448 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
The second reward is the Dan Gheesling Award {BEST COACH}....

Let’s see who won!
2448 days 21 hours ago
Nichole98
HAHAHAH omg I only won like 2 comps
2448 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
Yes come through Nichole

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!