This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard (WEEK 10)

Topic » Backyard (WEEK 10)

2484 days 18 hours ago
XoXU
Okay here's a tip. Try not to insult fellow jurors or possible jurors. I always try to vote purely on who played the best game but I don't see how insulting me is helping your game or you chance at getting my vote? I'm not confirming anything as there's still a lot of competitions and drama left. But step it up
2484 days 18 hours ago
BernieBudd
https://media2.giphy.com/media/6yLYpyYJsAFXi/giphy_s.gif
2483 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
Check in for POV!!
2483 days 20 hours ago
XoXU
Here
2483 days 20 hours ago
Nichole98
I am here
2483 days 20 hours ago
BernieBudd
Hiigh
2483 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
Everyone is eligible to compete, and we'll be starting at 7:10PM to give everyone time to get here
2483 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
Here:
Jax
Nichole
Budd

If hufus comes now we'll start
2483 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
hello
2483 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
And he's here! Let's get started
2483 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
Welcome to the FINAL POWER OF VETO COMPETITION OF THE SEASON!

The game is far from over however, and this week’s Power of Veto is often considered the most important competition in the entire game. Not only does the winner guarantees themselves safety - they choose who to take to the Final 3!
2483 days 20 hours ago
Nichole98
ooo wig
2483 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
This Power of Veto Competition is called "The Power Of Otev."
Otev has been sending riddles to use for tonight's competition however... they're a bit difficult to understand!

In this competition, I will post one of Otev's Riddles about one of this season’s EVICTED HouseGuests. Firstly, you will need to find out which HouseGuest the riddle is referring to, then you’ll search through several different posts to find the name of that evicted HouseGuest. Finally, you will MAIL me the link to the post with the answer to the riddle.
2483 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
All of you have two chances in this game, be the last person to answer twice and you’re out! This will continue until only one person is left standing. You’re allowed to change your answer during a round however once everyone has sent in a link, everyone is locked in.
2483 days 20 hours ago
Nichole98
Kk

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!