This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (Day 5)

Topic » Living Room (Day 5)

2904 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
Violet will post her nomination ceremony here.

After, I will reveal this week's twist!
2904 days 12 hours ago
JarBearFTW
She just posted her noms lol
2904 days 12 hours ago
tdanick
Looks like noms are gamo and Brien
2904 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
I have nominated you Brien and you Gamo

Brien you have been inactive for two days and i hate inactive people more than mean active people and i wanna have fun playing a group game

Gamo same thing goes to you...you have not even commented on any forum...either you guys come back being active or one of guys will leave

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2904 days 12 hours ago
Violetx
oops my bad lol
2904 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
As I said last night, this week is taking things back old school to one of the first seasons of Big Brother US.
2904 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
This week is BB2.

Many remember Big Brother 2 for Queen Monica Bailey, Mike Boogie, and of course, Dr. Will Kirby, but the game itself was very different back then.
2904 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
BB2 was the last season before the Power of Veto was introduced, meaning that the Head of Household’s two nominees had no chance of saving themselves with Veto.
2904 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan1999
So there's no Veto??
2904 days 12 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Ooooh
2904 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
That’s right. Gamo and Brien, one of you WILL be leaving the Big Brother house this week…

And that’s all for tonight HouseGuests!
2904 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan1999
I like this.
2904 days 12 hours ago
tdanick
Neat. Well good luck everyone
2904 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
At 12 PM (noon) tomorrow I will reveal the second twist of the week so be sure to check in, but there isn't anything major scheduled until the eviction on Tuesday night.
2904 days 12 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
holy shit this is scarry theres no chance of feeling secure for them :(
2904 days 12 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Ok

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!