This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

2121 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2121 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, your entire tribe will be working together to search for specific karma values that I post here. Your tribe's goal is to get the CLOSEST to the set karma values. These are the karma values you will be trying to find:

It does not matter if you go over, the closer value between the two tribes will score a point for that tribe. I need ONE OFFICIAL LIST PER TRIBE, THE FIRST LIST THAT IS MAILED TO ME FROM EACH TRIBE WILL COUNT! Whichever tribe scores the most points wins immunity, safe from the vote. Tiebreakers will be broken by whichever tribe submitted first! :)

This challenge is due by 10:00 pm EST tomorrow. Good luck!
2121 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Make sure that in the mail, you send me the LINK to that user's profile.
2121 days 13 hours ago
tashi
why the fuck was i voted out
2121 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, that was fast but I have the results!
2121 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Also, both tribes were the exact same number away for all but TWO karma values!

348, and 2675 had different users that have determined a winner!
2121 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
The tribe that got closer to those values was...
2121 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
MANZINI WINS IMMUNITY!!!

Congratulations, all of you are safe from the vote tonight. As for Lobamba, you will be heading to tribal council, where one of you will be the 14th person voted out of this game. Tribal council will be posted shortly.
2121 days 1 hour ago
Fml

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!