This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

2201 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 8:00 pm EST.
2200 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Check-in starts now!

This is a closed check-in, so by 8:05, anybody who does not check in will not be eligible to play.
2200 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
Here
2200 days 6 hours ago
cfff
Hi
2200 days 6 hours ago
obey_me
Hi
2200 days 6 hours ago
sihz
hey
2200 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This challenge is a variation of “Guess Who”.

So each person will be given a tengaged user from the Hall of Fame, and people will ask yes or no questions in order to guess it. You must NOT tell anyone your user, and you will be expelled from the challenge if I find out. I will randomize an order for everyone to go, and when it is your turn, you may ask ONE person a yes or no question about their user. They must answer honestly, and I will confirm that it is honest. Because of this, I need to know the answer to each question, so it must be about something that is on their profile.

When you feel like you have narrowed it down to the correct user, you can ask “Is your user ____?” If you are correct, you win the game. If you are incorrect, you are automatically out. The last person standing wins immunity, as well as an idol clue of their choice that they must share with 1 person. Are there any questions?
2200 days 6 hours ago
obey_me
So anyone from the HOF page?
2200 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
Is the tengaged hall of fame the top 1-700?
2200 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Check-in is now CLOSED. I will take my current list and randomize the order. Then I will mail them their randomly assigned users.

Luke
Holly
Sergio
Brian
2200 days 6 hours ago
cfff
Ok i cant do this on phone, im not home, so imma take myself out of this. Gl all
2200 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
The Hall of Fame can be found on this page:
https://tengaged.com/top
Anyone on this page is a possible user for this challenge.
2200 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Competing:
Luke
Holly
Sergio
2200 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Sergio
Luke
Holly

Timestamp: 2018-03-11 01:06:34 UTC

This is the order in which you will take your turns. I will mail you your users now.
2200 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
2200 days 6 hours ago
sihz
we can ask about what they have on their tg profile too?

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!