This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13

Topic » Tribal Council #13

2200 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Will wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury, Azri, Sarge, Meli, and Jake, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-We finally merged. How will the game change as a result of a late merge?
-The first four jurors were voted out before the merge, and may have not seen your whole game. Have you been thinking about jury management yet?
-No idols have been played, even though there are many of them in play. Have idols contributed to the paranoia for this vote or past votes?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 7:30 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2200 days 21 hours ago
justdontevictme
live:bweber15_1

Add me on skype guys to talk
2200 days 11 hours ago
sihz
-We finally merged. How will the game change as a result of a late merge?
i think that it helped a few alliances get stronger, while some others still feel on the outs and that could be good or bad for anyone's game.

-The first four jurors were voted out before the merge, and may have not seen your whole game. Have you been thinking about jury management yet?
honestly though, that worries me cuz i didnt get to talk to either Sarge or Meli so im not sure how they might be perceiving my game.

-No idols have been played, even though there are many of them in play. Have idols contributed to the paranoia for this vote or past votes?
the idols have been hard to find to begin with and if none has been played its bc ppl are still looking for them, but yes it has definitely still been a factor in decisions making.

-What are you basing your vote on tonight?
its f8, its anyone's game and as long as its not the people that trust me and i trust. This could be a messy vote still
2200 days 2 hours ago
obey_me
Gl all. I'll probably be gone.
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I’ll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I’ll read the votes.
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Sergio
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brien. That's 1 vote Sergio, 1 vote Brien.
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Robby
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
There's only been 1 robby for a while now lol
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brien. That's 2 votes Brien, 1 vote Sergio, 1 vote Robby.
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Robby
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brien. That's 3 votes Brien, 2 votes Robby, 1 vote Sergio.
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Robby. That's 3 votes Brien, 3 votes Robby, 1 vote Sergio. 1 vote left.
2200 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Last vote...

The thirteenth person voted out of Survivor: The Arctic Circle and the fifth member of our jury...

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!