This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16

Topic » Tribal Council #16

2084 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Raul wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

Questions:
-A lot happened last round! Will these events draw lines or blur them?
-Will now has 2 self-votes, and one more will lead to his medical evacuation. How would two new players change the game in a merge setting?
-Idol clues have been being sent the past few rounds. Do you think the merge idol is already found? Why or why not?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2084 days 19 hours ago
ZforZombie
-A lot happened last round! Will these events draw lines or blur them?
Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell
-Will now has 2 self-votes, and one more will lead to his medical evacuation. How would two new players change the game in a merge setting?
Omfg Will please, Just please lol get back here
-Idol clues have been being sent the past few rounds. Do you think the merge idol is already found? Why or why not?
Don’t care
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?
I mean honestly whatever will get me through another tribal

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!