This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

2081 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Non-live, posted after the votes are read at around 10:00 pm EST.
2080 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, for this challenge you will all be playing this game:
http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

You must screenshot it, and send me your score. You may submit as many times as you want, and I will use your best score as your final submission. I will take the top THREE scores from each tribe. So each tribe can send as many screenshots as they would like, but the people with the top 3 scores from each tribe will count. In your screenshots, make sure I can see your profile page in another window, so that I can see your $Ts. This ensures that nobody is cheating and giving other people their scores.

The tribe with the highest combined score (using the best three scores) wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. The losing tribe goes to tribal council, where somebody will become the 15th person voted out of this game. Submissions are due to me at 10:00 pm EST Sunday.

Are there any questions?
2079 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This will be due TOMORROW. My apologies.
2078 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I have the results! I will read one tribe at a time.
2078 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For Luto, only 2 people submitted:

Ikah: 100.2
Kyle: 52.3
2078 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For Fallacious...
2078 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
NOBODY submitted! Which means...

LUTO WINS IMMUNITY!!!
2078 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Congratulations, all of you are safe from the vote tonight. Luto, your idol clue will be sent to you shortly.

As for Fallacious, you will be heading to tribal council, where one of you will be the 16th person voted out of this game. Tribal council will be posted shortly.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!