This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

2133 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Non-live, posted after the reading of the votes at around 10:30.
2133 days ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, for this challenge, I will post a blog. Your goal is to get as many people to tag your username on the blog. If anybody is suspected of being a multi, I will not count their vote. The person to receive the most tags wins individual immunity, and a 1 in 14 shot at winning this game. They will also receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol, which will have to be shared with two others. Losers will be vulnerable at tribal council, where somebody will become the tenth person voted out of the game. Are there any questions?
2133 days ago
Coyle14
ugh gross
2133 days ago
mudndawilderness
Oh yeah, this challenge is officially over at 10:00 pm EST.
2132 days ago
mudndawilderness
SYDNEY WINS IMMUNITY!!!

Congratulations Sydney, you are safe from the vote tonight, and now have a 1 in 14 shot at winning the game. Please announce the two people you would like to share it with, and I will send you the clue shortly.

Everybody else is fair game, and one of you will be voted out tonight and become the 10th person voted out of this game. Tribal council will be posted shortly.
2131 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
giving the clues to Ethan and Budd

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!