This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Venezuela S16 Applications -

Topic » Survivor Venezuela S16..

2527 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

I am looking for anywhere between 16-18 castaways to play in the upcoming Installment.

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged:

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)?

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain.

Hero or Villain? Explain.

MOST challenges will be LIVE - (With the exception of Wednedays. I work Wednesday night. Always be ready for a NON-Live this night)
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Also, Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2526 days 20 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Name and last initial: Calvin L
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Color Level: TV Star
Date you joined tengaged: 16 June 2013

BB Apocolypse by underwxc Winner
SurvivorCity - subfriend
Various other BB group games i forget :/

I love it when I am against the majority and have to work as hard as I can to prove myself and save my neck. Nothing is more satisfying than flipping the votes to cause a blindside or winning the POV and ruining plans of the people you're against. I just love to cause an upset and is typically what I do

Social for sure. I rely heavily on my relationships with other people in the game and use these friendships to build a safety net.

Honestly Villain based on my past experiences. I am often targeted for my color level or just my personality, so I am forced to act like one. I will throw names under the bus and lie to people if it means they don't vote a certain way that will benefit me. If someone is the vote i often lie straight to them and make them trust me, despite me knowing they're going home

MOST challenges will be LIVE - (With the exception of Wednedays. I work Wednesday night. Always be ready for a NON-Live this night)

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ X]
9pm EST [ X]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

yes

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.
2526 days 8 hours ago
baza76
Name and last initial: Bailey M

Color Level: TV Star
Date you joined tengaged: Jan 13

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? I've done a bigben survivor and thats it but hey i love it and im pretty good at it

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. Winning 2 immunities and beating BOBROCKS

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Physical i guess because I am good at playing the comps and being asset to tribe and myself

Hero or Villain? Explain. Villian because I dont care what happens as long as its not me who gives a damn

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Sure thing

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. Will do soon
2526 days 7 hours ago
MoooHades
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Zexion I.
Activity Rate (1-10): 6.5

Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: 30 Oct, 2012

TTRS Survivor: Bahamas - 16th/18th
TTRS Survivor: South Africa CYA Edition - 12th/16th
TTRS Endurance II - 1st/20th
RSF Cutthroat - 22nd/24th
TTJ's Survivor: Durban - 1st/16th
TTJ's  Survivor: All-Stars - 7th/18th
Ghoul's Survivor: South Africa - 1st/18th
Ghoul's Survivor: All Stars - 14th/18th
TRG's Free Agents - TBA/18th (F5)

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. Blindsiding someone who literally was saying I did nothing LMFAO.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Social, I just like the bonds that you create in group games!

Hero or Villain? Explain. I'm more of a Hero I guess, I mean I can go either way, but I'm loyal AF and I like to keep it that way.

[[HEAVY EMPHASIS ON MAYBE, SINCE MY WORK NORMALLY GETS IN THE WAY, I WORK ANYTIME, SOMEDAYS]]

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

I literally love Confessional's, so you'd get more than one a day.

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. Of course!
2525 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Application:

Name and last initial: Andrew D
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Color Level: Yellow
Date you joined tengaged: No idea how to find out. In may 2014 I think.

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? I've played some Survivor Series, I think that the one where I'm most recognized is coolnarwhal's Series. I've also took part in Bingo's Series or BigBen's Survivor.

There are more. Of course winning a season in Survivor Pic Macaaya (coolnarwhal's) would be my choice.

I think Strategic. I'm thinking my moves more steps further, I'm always counting and calculating chances, best possibilities... I can't say I'm great in challenges, I'm not especially very talkative beside the gameplay, to say I'm social, so strategic is what is best describing my style of play.

For me these are not part of the game. It's a strategic game about numbers and resisting before others, I don't know what would make either a hero or a villain.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Yes, I can do this.

Ok
2525 days 22 hours ago
Catwomen
Name and last initial: Vanity W
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Color Level: Orange
Date you joined tengaged: 1/3/2016

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Nats Survivor

Nats survivor/ I totally had a good time blind siding a lot of people.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Social

Villain. I'm all about bringing drama

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? YES

2525 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
Application:

Name and last initial: Cole K

Color Level: Dark Green
Date you joined tengaged: Jan 14, 2012

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? I honestly have played in so many groups before and I couldnt remember them all. I just came in 9th in Big Bens Survivor group, but before that, the list could go on for years.

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. My fav past group experience was when I joined a group, not knowing there was a premade at the time, and i slayed the game and got all the members of the premade out one by one. Even though i came out short, i still had a great time and was pushed to my limit in that game.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Strategic. I love the strategy part of any game I play. However, the social part is important to me because challenges are my krypotonite, so i have to rely on the connections I make with others.

Hero or Villain? Explain. I am the Anti-Hero. I dont play a villanious game, but I have my villainous moments, however, i will stick true to my word about 95% of the time and loyal to the people I trust. You double cross me though, then the villain comes out.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Ofcourse I will!
2525 days 19 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

I am looking for anywhere between 16-18 castaways to play in the upcoming Installment.

Application:

Name and last initial: Adam R

Color Level: White (About to be yellow)
Date you joined tengaged: Around 2013, but most of my accounts have gotten banned.

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few) Tons of group game experience.

This fast survival one where things got exciting because everything was going so quickly.
Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Hate putting this on an application where everyone can see it. But I would go with a mix of social and strategic.

Hero or Villain? Explain. I'd rather skip this question in case people are reading this. I would rather just mail you my plan.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [  X]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [  X]

Yes, I promise.
2525 days 18 hours ago
bamold1999
Name and last initial: Tyler B

Color Level: Tv Star
Date you joined tengaged: June 20th 2011

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? I just started playing group games

Strategic, because I know when to make the move and i'm never in a rush to get someone out. Anyone who has played with me knows I am a strategic player and come here to win. My social game gets cut a bit short when I yell at people if a vote doesnt go my way which is normally my downfall, but i've worked on it a bit.

Villain because i'm not scared to get my hands dirty

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes
2525 days 18 hours ago
Hannah_Banks2250
Name and last initial: Emcee B

Color Level: Tv Star
Date you joined tengaged: Nov 27 2010

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? I'm a born again noob to group games. I'ts been awhile.

None of the above. I look cute and that's about it.

Hero, because i want everyone to like me, i need the approval of others. I have daddy issues.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Sure, i love my fans <3
2525 days 17 hours ago
Bluejay7622

Name and last initial: Wes A

Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: January 2017

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? I've been in comrimstiques random stars, I have participated in other survivor group games like FBW vs the world and kristeas Battle of tengaged

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. I really enjoyed the survivor FBW vs the world because I got to play with a bunch of frat mates and the whole experience was crazy

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. I would say I'm social. I can easily manipulate people into doing what I want using that social connection I have with people.

Hero or Villain? Explain. I see myself as a villain because I don't play nice. I like to play dirty or else it's not fun.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes I promise

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2525 days 10 hours ago
Geazybeast21
Name and last initial: Nathan M

Color Level: Orange
Date you joined tengaged: 2014 (different account)

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? N/A

Alot more exciting then the other games.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Strategic - I know how to control a game.

Hero or Villain? Explain. Villain, im a ruthless.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

YES
2525 days 6 hours ago
Econ21
Name and last initial: Eric C

Color Level: Red
Date you joined tengaged: Not sure exactly, a few years ago

- Suitman
- Gaia
- Besthero

The thing i like the best about group games is that the games are a lot deeper and more strategic. In a regular game not a lot happens but in a group game things flip on a dime and you have to be ready for everything.

I would say strategic, i am not very good at challenges but i am able to work my way through games with strategy.

I would say villain, my word doesnt mean much and i am willing to break it to get ahead

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes
2524 days 19 hours ago
bowling4fun
Name and last initial: Roman C.

Color Level: Gold
Date you joined tengaged: Aug 29, 2009

Suitmans Big Brother 1 - Winner
Suitmans Survivor Caicos Islands - Winner
Suitmans Survivor Conquerers Crusade - 9th
Suitmans Survivor China - 5th

Conquerers Crusade, it was an all winners season so it was very intense to play.

Social, I always make bonds to further myself in the game.

Hero, I rarely will back stab my alliances and will honor them as much as I can.

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

2524 days 19 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Name and last initial: Dylan C

Color Level: Light Green
Date you joined tengaged: June 2014

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? Survivor Tibet, Adele's Big Brother Survivor

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. Survivor Tibet

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Social, I used to work at subway so i picked up a lot of communication skills from there. and Strategic, i understand the game and i love to play and im not scared to make big moves.

Hero or Villain? Explain. Both, i can be a little sneaky at times and a little coldhearted but at the end of the day i can be nice to you and be your friend.

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]
i can be live a lot but it depends on what im doing that day so if i have any inconvience i will message you

Yes i will send confessions
2524 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Application:

Name and last initial: Deshon Fisher
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Color Level: Gold
Date you joined tengaged: August 1st, 2012

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)? MEARL'S SURVIVOR I WON, ALSO TVIVOR I WON

Tvivor because I literally slayed

Strategic and Social

Hero or Villain? Explain. Hero because I am reall nice and sweet unless you cross me.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!