This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 and 12 Applications -

Topic » Season 11 and 12 Applications..

2832 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Color level:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Prior Group Game Experience?

Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Hero or Villain?
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the applicartion is the first step*
2832 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
Name and last initial: Liam R
Color level: Yellow
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Social, Strategic, or Physical? I'm the full package
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I compare myself with Parvati Shallow, she played one of the bests strategic moves in survivor

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] yes, more drama,more fun
2832 days 19 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name and last initial: Josh D
Color level: Brown

Prior Group Game Experience? WPF, coolnarwhals, i and n's, kyles, alvards, kolbys

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social
Hero or Villain? More of a neutral, like a gamebot, emotionless robot who is nor good or bad.

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I compare myself to Cirie and Kass. Cirie is the most dominant social player to ever play, and although she is a hero, she will stop at nothing to get her way. Same with Kass, as she is pretty explosive.

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  x]
2832 days 9 hours ago
DillyDally
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Dylan D.
Color level: Orange
Activity Rate (1-10): 8-9

Prior Group Game Experience? Jacob's Survivor Venezuela/World Affairs Canada/Gaiagaphee's Survivor 41/House Rules

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Cirie, she talks with everyone & makes sure they aren't against her

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
Yes
*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the applicartion is the first step*
2832 days 1 hour ago
Violetx
Name and last initial: Violet P
Color level: Light Green

Prior Group Game Experience? Sebbys Fast Survivor

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Physical
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Kelley Wentworth cuz i'm entertaining and not afraid to make a big move

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes
2831 days 22 hours ago
moondancer63
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....

Application:

Name and last initial:
Michael-Caleb (MC) W
Color level:
Orange
Activity Rate (1-10):
Merge.
Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Social
Hero or Villain?
Can be either but prefer hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?
Kelly wentworth and spencer Bledsoe

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]

2831 days 20 hours ago
Jaychris
hi i am joining
2830 days 21 hours ago
Sportsjunky3
Application:

Name and last initial: Logan L.
Activity Rate (1-10): 8 or 9

Prior Group Game Experience? D&B's Survivor Season 4: China, Imperfect's Survivor Season 2: Kenya, Jaybird's Big Brother, S4 Renny's Big Brother, Big Brother Awakening Stars.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social and Physical.
Hero or Villain? Villian
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Russell Hantz because I am strategic and am not afraid to make big moves!

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes!

2830 days 4 hours ago
Jaychris
hi
2830 days 4 hours ago
ThatOneGuyyy
Name and last initial: Hunter G
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Prior Group Game Experience? Not much

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I'm unique in my own way, I dont compare to anyone :)

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

2830 days ago
JayDaniels
Name and last initial: Jay D
Activity Rate (1-10): During the fall 2 during the summer 10

Prior Group Game Experience? Yes I did Smackdown's BB and got 3rd

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Never physical, but I am Strategic for sure
Hero or Villain? I aim to be a hero, but sometimes things happen
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Ideally I would love to say Kelly Wentworth's style, but I'm a little more low key so Sandra, because she made influential moves without making a lot of noise

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course, and my confessional are pretty fun if u ask me

2829 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Application:

Name and last initial: Simon B
Activity Rate (1-10): Summer - 10 Fall - 6

Hosted my own Amazing Race, currently hosting an original game called True Citizens, partaking in an Apprentice game (final 6 so far), Danganronpa and Big Brother groups (both of them cancelled), and just finished another Big Brother game (14/16, I know, I flopped, but it was because I'm a huge threat in these games)

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social and Strategic
Hero or Villain? Probably a Hero.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I can't be compared to any Survivor player. I'm unique in my own way.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course.
2829 days 6 hours ago
RodneyRules1219

Application:

Name and last initial: Rodney W
Color level: light green

Prior Group Game Experience? A bunch of games, particularly NJ's and Cmack's. Fourth in Cmack's Survivor 42 is my highest placement.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Kelley Wentworth. I'm a strong strategist who combines that with a good social game. I also never give up.

5pm EST [x  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yeah!

2829 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Application:

Name and last initial: Rodrigo S
Color level: Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 8,5-9

Prior Group Game Experience? 1st a long time ago, since i came back to this site 5th is my best placement. I usually manage to top 12 at least

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic and social
Hero or Villain? A mix i guess
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Amanda Kimmell bc shes great socially but when it comes down to gameplay she also knows how to play it

MOST challenges will be LIVE - Im from Portugal, plz do a research. Not after 1am plz

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes, i love confessionals
2829 days ago
Gkinn1234

Application:

Name and last initial: Michael C.
Color level:Yellow
Activity Rate (1-10):10

Prior Group Game Experience? I have played in many other reality group games so I know how to play my cards the right way

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social and Strategic
Hero or Villain?Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?No one because I'm a unique player

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [  ] I will be able to make it to this one too but only a few times
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course I love to do confessionals

2828 days 20 hours ago
SnowLynx360
Name and last initial: Lydia B.
Activity Rate (1-10): 11

Prior Group Game Experience? None because no one fucking casts me.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Physical because I suck at the other two
Hero or Villain? VILLAIN
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? If you were to stick Corinne Kaplan and RC Saint-Amour into a blender, added one single ice cube and about a cup of hot sauce, then turned that shit on high, you would get me... after you stitch everything apart. I'm an elitist bitch that hates everyone beneath me, and I also make excuses for genuinely sucking at Survivor. Oh, except I have a better ass then both of those girls.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [x] - depends on the day of the week
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] I'll send them every single day at least twice. But mostly it'll be me complaining about the other competitors because that's the kind of person that I am.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!