This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Annoucements

Topic » Annoucements

2510 days 2 hours ago
survivingreality
1. Neathery has posted a blog saying about leaving tengaged. But like I dont know if its going to be one of those things were hes going to comeback and his departure was fake or it was real. Since jury is after eviction, I decided if he doesnt come on then eviction will be cancelled and he will be expelled.

2. Liam has choosen his revenge for the week. That will be announced sometime this week.

3. LIVE HOH AT 8EST Thursday
2509 days 21 hours ago
survivingreality
ALSO A NEW RULE IS BEING ADDED

because I see half of yall completely ignoring my challenges so from now on if you miss a challenge YOU WILL BE GIVEN A STRIKE. Im sorry but having 3-5 people isnt cutting it and its really bugging me that yall think my games dead but most of the time there is a non live challenge and no one wins.

Now i do understand that yall have lives so if you mail me before the challenge saying you cannot be here I WILL EXCEMPT YOU. But once the challenge starts anyone not checked will be getting a strike UNLESS you messaged me saying your not gonna be active. At least then I know you somewhat care about this game.
2509 days 7 hours ago
survivingreality
SO NEATHERY HAS COME BACK SO DONT WORRY ABOUT NUMBER 1

open group

Nick's Big Brother 1 [DAY 12]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!