This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RULES AND THINGS TO KNOW

Topic » RULES AND THINGS TO KNOW

2534 days 9 hours ago
survivingreality
1. I have made the skype house chat... if you are not in it and want to be added at anytime please let me know

2. There will be a house chat for those that don't have skype and will be on tengaged

3.  Most Competitions and Activities will be at 7 EST!

4. This season will have nonlive and live competitions- if its nonlive you will have 24 hours and the challenge will be posted earlier then most live competitions will be 6 EST or 7 EST

5. There is a white level, who has added you all. If you want to contact them pls friend them

6. SEND CONFESSIONALS

7. Have a good time and enjoy this game. On skype I will try to skype call most nights. There will be a house chat on tengaged and skype. HAVE FUN

8. Please don't disrespect me as a host. Just know if I mess up I will try my best to fix every issue to make your game experience EPIC.

9.  Drama is extremely welcome in this game. But don't attack someone personally. Once again, just want the best for everyone else.

10. This game will be based off three strikes. Every time you do not vote, you will get a strike. Overall as a host, I want a fun and active cast.

11. Schedules: After Eviction, I will post a weekly schedule of the following game week. Right now the first week has been posted on the bio.

12. Finally I will be doing awards at the end of this. So be iconic :D

If there is anything else, I will let you guys know. If there are any questions, please mail me at anytime
2531 days 8 hours ago
Imthebaldman
YAY

open group

Nick's Big Brother 1 [DAY 12]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!