This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Tribal Council | Kolby's Fast Survivor: Secret Santa [S24]

Topic » Finale Tribal Council |..

2692 days 6 hours ago
Emmett4
<33
2692 days 6 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Emmett4
can i win robbed god
2692 days 6 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i dominated pre merge? how so? lol
2692 days 6 hours ago
SammySosaTV
UMmmmm
2692 days 6 hours ago
Renny10
To Rhett - You took Flirt away from Sam . So imo that wouldve gave u my vote and probably get u the win
2692 days 6 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I dominated premerge

Also postmerge

until I was voted that is
2692 days 6 hours ago
Renny10
Sam . Thats true. You were always a threat to watch out for in the future
2692 days 6 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
either way i hate the fuck out of AJ so renny gets my vote
2692 days 5 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
If you go into a game with premade alliances just because you are "friends" you are the kind of person that makes tengaged shitty!

Renny
Aj1111
2692 days 5 hours ago
SammySosaTV
RENNY DID GARRETT CONVINCE YOU TO VOTE OUT MY BABY CHILD HONEY MUFFIN?!?!?!?!?!
2692 days 5 hours ago
aj1111
Ok final statements-
Coming in this game no one talked to me until the tribe switch.Until Emmett talked to me and we decided to work together so we decided together to vote out Chandler, then Osiris, Island. Garrett left because he didnt want to switch to Renny. Then we decided to vote out sammy because he a comp threat. After that I wanted Emmett gone because if we made it to f3 he would vote me out over chris .I did that, then I just got here because renny thinks he can beat me

I was in the majority almost all votes renny wasnt

Thats it
GL renny
2692 days 5 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
If you go into a game with premade alliances just because you are "friends" you are the kind of person that makes tengaged shitty!

Renny
Aj1111
2692 days 5 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland

Renny
Aj1111
2692 days 5 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland

Renny
Aj1111
2692 days 5 hours ago
Renny10
@Sam no lmfao. That move was on my own and Bob and Osiris were on board

open group

Kolby's Fast Survivor [S25: TBA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!