This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Tribal Council | Kolby's Fast Survivor: Vote Divisions

Topic » Finale Tribal Council |..

2714 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Well, this is interesting.

Kolby and Apple, here you both sit in the final tribal council.

You have both outlasted 10 other people and one of you will be the winner.

The jury can now begin to question the finalists! The jury has 60 minutes to question the finalists and submit their votes.
2714 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
*wrote this at the last previous TC while we were waiting*
2714 days 20 hours ago
ApplecorAJ
My plea:

I worked very hard this game and I think I honestly do deseve votes. Even tho I did not do the best In challenges I played a very good social game and never felt in danger until the final few tribal councils.
I also used the twist well I spread out my votes properly and The person I voted almost always went home. I don't think you should vote off the gimick of pug winning his own group game I think you should think and ask questions and vote for who played better.
I am open to any question so please ask away <3
2714 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Alright so hello everyone! This game has been insane with the twistos twist.. It's a strange type of gambling!

At the start of the game I manged to make an alliance of Renny/Bob/Myself and pull in my ally on the side Apple to lead the votes on the Original Tribes. I also messaged Pine to make sure he wasn't going after me, you never know when there is a random 20 VOTES ON KOL. I put some votes on Emmett and then Pine and from there my strategy changed, to save my 13 votes I had left.

I went the WHOLE merge, until the final vote without using a single vote. I'd work other people to do my bidding and always take the target off of myself; When it came down to it, I targeted challenge threats, eliminated Garrett pre-merge (Or letting it happen ;) and then going after Chandler without putting a single vote on him.

Another move was at the Final 4, telling everyone else i'm putting 10 votes on them privately. Therefore they'd use as many as they could scrambling. When in reality I used 0. Because just encase I didn't win FIC I would have 13 votes to lean back on and they would have little to none.

Finally I used my 13 votes to take out Noah because I found him to be a larger threat overall since AJ Usually did my bidding; and he asked to leave so i'll take him out of his misery lol. That could also be a strange strategy too...

Thanks for hosting Sammy! And thanks everyone for playing <3
2714 days 20 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
well

imo Kolby won his own fast game LOL

good job AJ and Kolby
2714 days 20 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
eliminated Garrett pre-merge

I take that back AJ ftw
2714 days 20 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
lol
2714 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
If we get a majority of the votes tonight i'll host S24 <3333
2714 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I already have the votes!
2714 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
The votes are to WIN. You want to see your name on the paper.
2714 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Kolby.
2714 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Kolby.
2714 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
And the winner of Kolby's Fast Survivor: Vote Divisions is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Kolby wins his own Fast Survivor season!
2714 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
It was a unanimous vote to win. Congratulations!
2714 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
YASSSS

*confetti falls*
2714 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Am I the first unanimous winner of my own series? lmao

open group

Kolby's Fast Survivor [S25: TBA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!