This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Tribal Council | Kolby's Fast Survivor: Idol Shards [S21]

Topic » Finale Tribal Council |..

2721 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
The finalists are...

- Hufus
- Chandlerp1996
- Cryptspartan

The jury can now begin to question the finalists! The jury has 60 minutes to question the finalists and submit their votes.

If I do not get enough votes (the majority) I will give the jurors until tomorrow to vote and the winner will be revealed then.
2721 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
FIRST QUESTION:

Why did you guys make me sad
2721 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Sammy: I didnt want to make you sad. Sebby told me she had an idol so I had to vote for you. I couldnt risk someone voting for me and myself going home!
2721 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Can we point this out though??

HUFUS why the fuck did you vote for me? shame on you!

RESULTS:

Holiday Fam:
- Cryptspartan --> Sebby
- SammySosaTV --> Sebby
- Hufus (Immune) --> Chandler
- Sebby (Idol) --> Sammy
- Chandlerp1996 --> Sammy
2721 days 12 hours ago
Hufus
Sammy: I didn't vote for you, in fact I voted for Chandler cause I couldn't vote for you after what you did for me in K&G's. You campaigned so hard for me even though we havent talked much and it really touched my heart back there
2721 days 12 hours ago
Hufus
^^ this, Chandler lmao
2721 days 12 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Sammy: If we made you sad by voting for you, sorry. It had to be done because our "other" alliance mutually agreed to vote you beforehand.
2721 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
youre lucky you wont hat last immunity by getting a vote after time expired. you would have been out instead of sebby! I LOVE YOU SEBBY
2721 days 12 hours ago
Hufus
So can we talk about who voted for me in the tribal that Robby went home? lmao
2721 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
I just want to say i think i played the BEST playing both sides game. Hufus i was the one that originally voted you out and made it go to a threeway tie.
2721 days 12 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Sebby, I only voted you out because Hufus had individual immunity. Otherwise, I would've taken you to the end.
2721 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i sure didnt :)
2721 days 12 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I thought that people were going to flip, so I then voted Hufus during the re-vote. When no one flipped and Hufus asked me who voted him, I diverted suspicion from myself by saying that Sebby voted him.
2721 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
I only voted you sebby because i knew you were voting for me. you made it too obvious to me that you wanted me to think you were going to a tiebreaker. Noone is going to willingly go to a tiebreaker
2721 days 12 hours ago
Hufus
I knew it Chandler. I even made a confessional about that, cause you were so sutile when u suddenly put Kolby in our group chat LOL I knew something was going on. I just didn't know about Crypt, I thought Sebby had done it as well.
2721 days 12 hours ago
Sebby
Cryptspartan, you don't have my vote. You literally have zero strategy game. In future games I want to see you make moves and not sheep around because you will never ever win.

Hufus - You lied too much, I protected you so many times but you seem to have forgotten that? Why vote me out??

Chandler - You played a very confusing game. You were all over the place and I had to do pretty much all of the work for you. What was your biggest move int his game? Because it seemed like your biggest move was just riding me all the way to final 4 then cut me for no fucking reason..

open group

Kolby's Fast Survivor [S25: TBA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!