This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #3 Song Claim

Topic » Live Show #3 Song Claim

2892 days 5 hours ago
dudetb3
Hey everyone, in order to avoid multiple contestants singing the same song, I have created this thread. All you need to comment in this thread is the name of the song that you will be singing. Once you claim a song, it is yours to sing.

Note: You may only change your song claim once, so be sure that you are committed to that song. Once you claim a song, no one else can claim it.

Message your recordings to me by June 4th at 11:59PM ET. You all have an extra week to record.
The theme for this week is "Songs of the summer." find me a song that fits the theme of summer. there are a lot of songs that meet this criteria, so you guys shouldn't have a problem finding a song to sing. this is the last week that isn't really a strict category.
2891 days 14 hours ago
EnglishBB
Good Morning Baltimore - The Cast of Hairspray
2891 days 14 hours ago
leamichelle
E.T. - Katy Perry

I found it on some list for summer songs
2891 days 11 hours ago
americanidolfan
Ghost - Ella henderson
2889 days 8 hours ago
Jaylen23
Should've been us tori Kelly
2889 days 7 hours ago
IceQueen2
Cheerleader - OMI
2885 days 10 hours ago
IceQueen2
JOKES I'm changing it to "We don't have to take our clothes off"
2884 days 14 hours ago
Peppas
I am going to be making one change to 7 years old - Lukas Graham.

I feel like I connect with it on a much larger scale and it reminds me of the summers spent with my brothers and family!
2884 days 9 hours ago
EmRose
bella Luna by Jason mraz
2882 days 8 hours ago
Tundra
runnin' - beyonce & arrow benjamin
2882 days 5 hours ago
IceQueen2
LMAOO MINE IS SO BAD IS CAUSES ME ACTUAL PAIN
2882 days 3 hours ago
JoinedOnlyForThis
new americana - halsey
2881 days 18 hours ago
dudetb3
Tonight's live show will start at 9et time. I won't be able to post the lineup until 8pm
2881 days 13 hours ago
Peppas
Woo! Good luck to everyone :)

open group

T-Factor 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!