This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINALE PRE-SHOW: Plead your case!

Topic » THE FINALE PRE-SHOW: Plead..

2935 days 10 hours ago
Analiese
Queens, all I ask now is that you submit to me a speech as to why you deserve to be my next drag superstar.  Additionally, send me your favorite look from the competition.  I will post all three speeches to my blog.  Every pm I get from somebody selecting their choice for the next drag superstar counts as one vote, and each pm from a contestant this season counts as three votes.

Also, don't forget to chose miss congeniality!  Same rules apply as above!  Miss Hazel, Cici Wings, and Miss KumForMe are ineligible.

Finally, all queens that were on the show may send me their finale look via PM.  This is the conclusion of the competition - make a lasting impression!

The finale is tentatively scheduled for 8PM EST on Sunday Evening (April 24th).  Be there!
I will interview the queens in attendance.
2935 days 10 hours ago
WestTemp
Hello queens! Throughout this competition I've been called "forgettable" and sometimes I've played it safe. However, I am not a drag queen who can sit here and choose a side of drag i fit into. I can be funny I can act I can impersonate I can perform I can dance I can be glamorous and shady when I want to... I don't fit into a category of drag. My life has revolved around trying to please many people and sometimes that dosent happen because you can't please everyone but with my drag i try to reach into all the categories.

I think I deserve to be Camrynns next drag super star because I beat some very talented queens here. I have impressed myself even in this game. Nobody thought I would make it. This competition is about how much charisma uniqueness nerve and talent you have. I do think I have proven I have those qualities through my performance here.

Honestly sometimes it takes more than just being one type of queen to win this game. Funny queens have won glamorous queens have won but we've never had a queen who wants to do it all. I want to explore new areas of drag and I have reached beyond the walls of being a title queen this game. Thank you.
2935 days 9 hours ago
turkeylover
First off id like to save that no matter how many times I have lip synced for my life, it proves that I have fought to be here but I think every girl should claw her way to the top and that is what I am going to do. I am not afraid to claw these hos

Miss KumForMe should not be Americas next drag superstar because she was Forgettable, basic, and safe this whole season and claims she can do it all but really hunny.

Miss Hazel shouldn't be America's next drag superstar because when she wasn't winning she was floating, every drag queens cant float hunty so bye
2934 days 21 hours ago
WestTemp
I'm sorry cici but the questions was "why do you deserve to be Camrynns next drag super star" not "Why do you and not your opponents."
If your gonna drag me and ms hazel through the dirt at least be classy and get your facts right... Hazel didn't float she won more challenges then both of us.
2934 days 19 hours ago
mrhazeleyes
Wow the Final Challange.

Before I start I would like to say thank you to the girls for being great competition this season and pushing me to be the best I possible can, to slay the challenges week after week. You all inspire me to do great things and continue my craft.

And Last but not least Camrynn , Thank You SOOOOOOOO much for casting me this season, by far one of the most interesting new challenges that I’ve been a part of.

Why should i Be your next Drag Superstar?

Well I would like to say that I not only did I have THREE wins this season, but I also really enjoyed the Challenges. I was one of the few queens that didn’t try to cause drama, I played my game and I think I played well. My aesthetic is a force to be reckoned with. I didn’t have a flawless season but I don’t take my looks lightly and nor do i pick the first look that I make. I make at least 5 different looks and chose from those five. I didn’t make any excuses due to under performance, i just made results. I utilized all resources that i had available to me even using MICROSOFT WORD for my album cover, my photoshop bill hasn’t been paid for :P.

but look at what i can do:

http://postimg.org/image/d49ow7xiv/

PS. my perfume is Available on Amazon

I should win because I'm a star! I know I still have room learn but hey you got to start somewhere.

Im POLISHED, im Stylish, IM talented, IM a G*DD*MN BRAND.

Thank You so Much.
2931 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
Good luck hazel and good luck cici

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!