This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #2

Topic » Elimination #2

2958 days 12 hours ago
Darrel42
So as before the top 3 of the challenge win a 10 minute skype call with Jess
2958 days 12 hours ago
Darrel42
For this week's challenge you were tasked with explaining your dream dates. Again two of you didn't do the challenge this week and not only did you not do it this week you didn't do it last week either you fucking whores. But down to the elimination.
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
Getting the first rose and the winner of the challenge is Teddybear
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
Next rose and second place is Kob3Sm1th
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
Next rose and third place go to Forest_Knight
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
Congrats top 3 you guys win a 10 minute skype date with Jess. Message her to set up times.
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
Next rose goes to tenacious__tim
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
Next rose goes to Dante (If this was my game you honestly would have won because Harry Potter is life)
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
Next rose goes to Bryce
2958 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
So i have 3 beautiful guys in front of me and 3 roses in my hand. If you're confused it because no one is going home this week due to Weetmaster quitting. So you bitches are lucky especially you Dev and Blogs since you didnt do the chall two weeks in a row. Grats to the top 3 and the next challenge will be posted soon
2958 days 7 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th
I'm just gonna accumulate my skype min and cash them in when I feel like it TBH! Cuz I've got job interviews, school, and my many organizations going on atm.
2957 days 10 hours ago
Teddybear
YAS

open group

b0ning b0ned

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!