This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION #1

Topic » ELIMINATION #1

2965 days 5 hours ago
Darrel42
May Dev, Mark and Ben please step foward.

*they walk up*

The 3 of you failed to sumbit pick-up line and have landed yourselves in the bottom 3. Jess is highly disappointed and she now questions why she should keep any of you. Lucky for 2 of you, you have a chance to stay.
2965 days 5 hours ago
Darrel42
The next rose goes to
Ben
2965 days 5 hours ago
Darrel42
Jess has high hopes for you Ben so don't fuck it up.
2965 days 5 hours ago
Darrel42
Mark and Dev. I have two beautiful guys in front of me but only one rose in my hand. The person who does not receive the rose must immediately pack up their belongings and go the fuck home.
2965 days 5 hours ago
Darrel42
The last and final rose goes to
Dev
2965 days 5 hours ago
Darrel42
Mark I am sorry but you have been eliminated. We both know that you only came here to try to get with guys and no one comes between Jess and her guys. So you gotta go hun. Thank you for participating and stay tuned for Dicking Darrel coming soon :*
2965 days 5 hours ago
Darrel42
Congratulations to the rest of you on surviving your first elimination and congrats to the top 3 on winning that skype date. Your next challenge will be posted either some time tonight or tomorrow.
2964 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
Am I not on this season
2964 days 2 hours ago
Forest_Knight
I guess the butt sex pickup line wasn't your type ;(

open group

b0ning b0ned

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!