This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena #3: Rookie Revolution vs. War of the Worlds

Topic » Arena #3: Rookie Revolution..

1207 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, today you will be playing "Striptease"

In this challenge you each are blindfolded and must rip patches off of your opponent.
You each have a board 1-15 on your bodies where you must hide 3 patches. You must mail me the three numbers where you want to hide your patches
When I say GO in this forum you must post *Runs step _ at opponent* up to 20 in alternating posts, the teams who gets to their opponents first, will get to rip a patch number of their choice off of their opponent. If you miss a number, you will have fallen and you cannot recover, meaning you cannot continue running for that round. If you delete an incorrect post, you will forfeit one of your patches.
It is up to you to ensure you do not guess the same number twice and I can only take your first guess.

First person to rip off all of their opponents patches will win the elimination. While the loser will leave Tanzania.

Understand?
1207 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
i understand
1207 days 12 hours ago
mbarnish1
understand
1207 days 12 hours ago
AshleyWhite
MATT AND JOHN RUN
1207 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
POST ALTERNATING POSTS

YOU HAVE THREE NUMBERS BETWEEN YOU
1207 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
You have until :00 to mail me your numbers. Only one member has to mail me them.
1207 days 12 hours ago
cfff
Eoin, I asked for 5  mins and u cant give  me that
1207 days 12 hours ago
cfff
Oh
1207 days 12 hours ago
AshleyWhite
brian throw huwwy
1207 days 12 hours ago
cfff
Wait, i dont understand
1207 days 12 hours ago
cfff
I dont get the chall
1207 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
is he stalling for Hufus?
1207 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Brian you’re hiding behind 3 numbers. That’s it
1207 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
duh john
1207 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
they are stalling
1207 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
bc frankly the rookie revolution came prepared

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!