This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Crater #1: Sandy & Willie vs. Alan & Birks

Topic » The Crater #1: Sandy &..

1010 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, this one is called "Fire Escape"

Players are suspended by their wrists and ankles under a metal beam, and have to manoeuvre their way from one side of the beam to the other before returning to the start.

In this elimination, your team will have a forum. In that forum, one partner must count up to 75 by posting *Moves step _ on the beam*, then the other partner will count down from 75 as they will shimmy back.

*s and spacing matter. If you make a mistake, you will be stopped there and cannot move on until it is fixed.

However, you will face obstacles while moving through the beam. you must clear those before starting, I will mail you three images, which you must count how many there is of an item, you then must add these together and mail me that number. If correct, I will mail you back that you can start. If incorrect, you cannot guess again for 30 seconds from your previous mail.

The player who goes first will get this prior to posting anything, while the second player will get this when their partner finishes their part.

The first team to shimmy across will win this elimination and stay in the game, while the loser's time in Guyana will come to an end.

Understand?
1010 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Birks get on call
1010 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
You MUST post *Rings Bell* in this forum when you finish.
1010 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Post ready when you are.
1010 days 6 hours ago
Willie_
ready
1010 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
i have a question
1010 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
sorry birks is getting on skype liek 3 min
1010 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
What?
1010 days 6 hours ago
iSandeh
r
1010 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
does one person have to finish their entire 75 posts before the other one can start their 75?
1010 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Birks4444
does one person have to finish their entire 75 posts before the other one can start their 75?

And then the other person has to do the counting.

Don't try and stall me.
1010 days 6 hours ago
iSandeh
r
1010 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
so do we both get mailed the images or just one person
1010 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
so i do 3 images, post and then alan does the same thing after im done?
1010 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Starting at :75
1010 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
GET READY

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!