This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ring #11: Double Elimination II

Topic » The Ring #11: Double..

1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to the final elimination of the season, this one is called "Head Banger"

Players will start on either side of a wall and, on Eoin's signal, will charge through two walls as quickly as possible. After breaking through the second wall players will find two oversized balls that they must use to smash through a metal grate that will reveal two smaller balls that must be deposited in their tube.

In order to break through a wall, you must post *Runs at wall _ for the ___ time* the first blank must be wall 1/2 and the second blank must be 1st/2nd/3rd etc up until 25th for each wall. You must do one wall at a time. Starting with wall 1.

Once you break both walls, you can break the balls.

In order to break the ball, you post *Throws ball _ at the ground for the _____ time* with the first blank being either ball 1/2 and the second blank being first, second, third etc. Up until twenty-fifth for each ball. You must spell out the word correctly, spacing must be correct and you cannot forget *s. You must do one ball at a time, starting with ball 1.

Meanwhile, in this forum, I will also be posting *Ball Appears*, you must say *Grabs Ball* twice before your opponent does. Even if you have did it twice before your opponent, you can still keep grabbing the ball to prevent them beating you. I will post this at least once in every two minute period.

The first player to break all their balls, walls and collect at least two balls will win and return to the game and earn their ticket to the final challenge, while the loser's time here comes to an end.

Understand?
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
I can do both eliminations at the same time.

Craig vs. Matt
Daniel vs. Tylor

Say when you're ready.
1057 days 8 hours ago
Natepresnell
this is a lot to take in
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
You'll post this in the forum named after you.
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
EXAMPLE
*Runs at wall 1 for the 1st time*
*Throws ball 1 at the ground for the first time*
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
DO NOT CHANGE THE SPACING.
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
One person per heat will grab a ball. For example, Craig & Daniel, can both grab a ball but Craig & Matt cannot.
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
CRAIG ARE YOU READY?
MATT ARE YOU READY?
DANIEL ARE YOU READY?
TYLOR ARE YOU READY?
1057 days 8 hours ago
GiGi10
yes
1057 days 8 hours ago
Singsongers
yes
1057 days 8 hours ago
Natepresnell
yes
1057 days 8 hours ago
bamold1999
yes
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
I WILL COUNT YOU DOWN.
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
1057 days 8 hours ago
Eoin

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!