This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #3

Topic » Daily Challenge #3

1114 days 17 hours ago
FighterMan
yes
1114 days 17 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Hi
1114 days 17 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Sj
1114 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hi
1114 days 17 hours ago
anthousai
hey
1114 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to today's daily challenge, this one is called "Cut You With Words!"

In this daily challenge, I will give a word code e.g TL7, you must then mail me a word in under 30 seconds that fits that. So for that example, Thermal would be an acceptable answer, as it is seven letters long, it starts with T and ends in L.

I would not accept a word that ends in T and starts with L. It has to be in order.

All words must appear in this dictionary to count - https://www.dictionary.com/ If a word is only there as a proper noun it will not count, unless it has another meaning.

In each round everyone is playing. THERE IS A TWIST - If someone else says your answer too, you are out, so make sure to have an effective strategy with your team.

Please bare in mind for the early rounds, it will take me a bit to make sure that all answers are correct and unique.

If everyone gets a unique answer that is correct and within time, then the two people who submitted last will be out.

The team with the most members left after five rounds will be the winners, if there is a tie, we will have a bonus round! We will keep playing for MVP if the winning team has multiple members left.

Understand?
1114 days 17 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Yeah
1114 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
All answers must be in English.
1114 days 17 hours ago
boneworks
okay
1114 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
hi
1114 days 17 hours ago
Willie_
hi
1114 days 17 hours ago
anthousai
i wanted to practice my spanish eoin.
1114 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
here
1114 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
anthousai
i wanted to practice my spanish eoin.

:-(
1114 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
First one will be posted at :05

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!