This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #10

Topic » Daily Challenge #10

1186 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to your final regular daily challenge, this one is called "Seven Steps"
In this challenge, you all have just seven steps to take until you are the winner.
I will ask a trivia question about this season, if you are correct you will take a step forward.
If incorrect, you will not move.
Be quick as you only have 15 seconds to mail me your answer and the first veteran and rookie to get it right will move two steps forward.
This game will cap at ten rounds, so if there is any ties, they will be broken based upon who got the furthest, if there is still a tie, then whoever got there the quickest will win.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_i9_1r2hoLoZPd35H2JMuua15GOXaRtQORCPR5FjLDE/edit?usp=sharing
The first veteran and rookie to get seven steps will be the winners of the daily, second place overall will join them.

Understand?
1186 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
https://media.tenor.com/images/4f1e9b01e2e5db36faa2c0ddd64b4342/tenor.gif
1186 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
we can't see the spreadsheet

1186 days 7 hours ago
nmh95
What is the doc for?
1186 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
we can see it now

1186 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
In game trivia, questions posted here - mail me the answer.
1186 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
So is it vets first
1186 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
wait
1186 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
never mind
1186 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
It's the same question.
1186 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
ready
1186 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
GET READY...
1186 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
Q1. Who was the first player to be eliminated that won a daily?
1186 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
Tylor was chronologically eliminated first as the veteran elimination took place first.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!