This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #6

Topic » Daily Challenge #6

1257 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1257 days 11 hours ago
GiGi10
hi
1257 days 11 hours ago
mradamman12
omg hey
1257 days 11 hours ago
top20fan33
hey
1257 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
hi
1257 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Hi
1257 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to today's daily challenge, this is called "Don't Count Out The Middle Man"

In this challenge you all will be racing on this board, choosing to move 1-5 spaces each time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kcv8Oo5b2RQpcDOHEIrXWJr8tDJQdmkOnDnhWiY5Ic8/edit?usp=sharing

You must elect one person to choose your moves for your team and when each round starts they will have one minute to mail me the amount of spaces they wish to move. You will move in the order that I am mailed

The aim of the game, is to be the middle team to finish the race! The team that finishes in fourth will be the winners of today's challenge. The team that finishes in last will head straight to the arena.

However, there is a twist, while one member of your team will be moving, in between each round, the other teams will be competing for power.

I will post an image and you have to count the characters that appear in the image (watermark does not count). The first person to mail me the correct answer will win the round ALONG WITH THEIR choice of either a blessing or a curse. You may only guess once.

There are four blessings and four curses, once they have all been given out, there will not be anymore. A blessing can be used to give your team an advantage, and a curse must be used on another team, giving them a disadvantage. If one is being used the player making the moves must let me know when they are making their move for the round

Teams will go in alphabetical order rotation, with the member moving your piece not going. In the final round, you may choose one member to sit out since there are only eight blessings or curses.

I will not announce the winner in the forum. But I will state when a blessing or curse has been used, from which team and who they are playing it on.

Your team does not decide which blessing or curse you win, chatzy will do that, you will not see the chatzy until after the round.

The middle team will decide who will face the last place team in the Arena and what the Arena challenge will be. Once everyone understands I will post the list of the blessings and curses.

Understand?
1257 days 11 hours ago
mradamman12
gots it
1257 days 11 hours ago
s73100
https://gyazo.com/f4cbb0c607d36ef0690c09141ec72822.gif
1257 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
https://gyazo.com/f4cbb0c607d36ef0690c09141ec72822.gif
1257 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1257 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
#TeamDuel:
• Alan (AlanDuncan)
• Jake (Lemjam6)

#TeamFreeAgents:
• Christian (Christian_)
• James (J2999)
• Jojo (Jojo7784)
• Scott (Sjsoccer88)

#TeamFreshMeat:
• Birks (Birks4444)
• Crypt (Cryptspartan)

#TeamDoubleCross:
• Adam (Mradamman12)
• Cameron (Top20fan33)
• Matt G. (Gigi10)
• Nicky (NotNicky333)

#TeamCutthroat:
• Ahmad (Midiaw)
• Harry (Harrywasnak)

#TeamBloodlines:
• Andrew (IIGalaxyII)
• Ethan (Ethan000)
• Sam (S73100)

#TeamRookieRevolution:
• Chris (Christossss)
• John (Jxhn)
• Matt (Mbarnish1)
1257 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
You may only guess once per round.
1257 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I don’t get it

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!