This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

List of Arenas

Topic » List of Arenas

1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
I will post the Arenas here, once they are used once, they cannot be used again until all Arenas have been used.
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
The Duel:

I Can

This challenge is simple, you will be in a bidding war to see how many correct answers to a question you can get in a minute, in the forum. This competition is first to three points, the winner will remain in the game, while for the loser it ends their time in Tanzania.
You will take it in turns, please let me know who will be going first.
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Free Agents:

Looper

Both teams you are both attached to a 60 metre rope. Your job is to get to the middle first.
You each start with 30 metres of the rope.
In order to move you must get people (Not in this game or someone already eliminated) to post *Helps Team  ______ move one metre*
For every metre you move, your opponents moves back one.
For example if Team Island got 3 people and Team Vendettas got 0, Team Island would have 33 metres of rope while Team Vendettas would have 27 metres of rope.
The first team to have 45 meters of rope or the person closest after 20 minutes will win the elimination and stay alive, while the loser it ends their time in Tanzania.
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
War of the Worlds:

Trapped

In this challenge, you must complete three different puzzles to escape.
You are also climbing up a tunnel, so you have stamina to distribute. Therefore, for each game, you must tell me the difficulty level you wish to do, you must do one puzzle easiest, one puzzle in its middle and one puzzle in the hardest level.
Before the challenge begins, I will tell you the list of games and you must tell me which one you would like to do in which level.
Each player has to do at least one puzzle.
Once you complete one puzzle, post the screenshot here and I will mail you the next one.
Standard screenshot rules, have your profile in the picture, and post your screenshot in this forum and then I will mail you the next part.
When you post your final screenshot, also put *RINGS BELL AND WINS ELIMINATION*
This elimination times out at 7pm EST, if it is not completed by then, the person who is furthest or got to the furthest spot the quickest will win.
Otherwise, the person who is able to complete all three puzzles first will win and have the chance to turncoat to the other team, while for the loser, this ends your time in Tanzania.
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Fresh Meat:

Tug O' War

Each matchup will have their own forum.
Within the next hour, I will post different phrases, some multiple times, some not at all. You must correspond with the correct one before your opponent.
The phrases and replies are:
• *Rope grip slips* - *Regains Grip*
• *Left leg gets tired* - *Puts more pressure on right leg*
• *Right leg gets tired* - *Puts more pressure on left leg*
• *Right arm cramps* - *Stretches out right arm*
• *Left arm cramps* - *Left out right arm*
• *Opponent yanks rope* - *Holds on tighter*
• *Opponent grip loosens* - *Yanks rope from opponent*
• *Stumbles on ledge* - *Regains balance*
• *Arm shakes* - *Steadies arm*
• *Leg shakes* - *Steadies leg*

The first person to six points will knock their opponent down and win this elimination.

Understand?
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Double Cross:

Striptease

In this challenge you each are blindfolded and must rip patches off of your opponent.
You each have a board 1-15 on your bodies where you must hide 3 patches. You must mail me the three numbers where you want to hide your patches
When I say GO in this forum you must post *Runs step _ at opponent* up to 20 in alternating posts, the teams who gets to their opponents first, will get to rip a patch number of their choice off of their opponent. If you miss a number, you will have fallen and you cannot recover, meaning you cannot continue running for that round. If you delete an incorrect post, you will forfeit one of your patches.
It is up to you to ensure you do not guess the same number twice and I can only take your first guess.

First person to rip off all of their opponents patches will win the elimination. While the loser will leave Tanzania.

Understand?
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Cutthroat:

Die Hard

Players have to play an oversized game of Territory wars. You must surround and drown your opponent, until they DIE HARD.

All four of you will play together!
Each of you will be evenly spaced out on top of that grid. Each round you will make one singular move to a square adjacent to your own (horizontal, vertical, diagonal). Once a square has been stepped on it's out of the game. When you run out of moves, you will be out of the game!

To dictate which cell you'd like to move to, please use the associated letter/number designations:

The last person standing in each matchup will win the elimination, while for the losers this will end their time in Tanzania.

Understand?
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Bloodlines:

Spun Out

Players spin downward from a swing from the top of a platform, then have to perform tasks while dizzy.

I will post mirrored lyrics to a song, you then have to reply with the full song name correctly spelled (You do not need featured artists or main artist name, or any -, ', . etc.).
This game caps at six rounds, so the team with the most points by then will win. If tied, we will have a tiebreaker round.
The winners stay in the game, while for the losers this ends your time in Tanzania.

Understand?
1233 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Rookie Challenge:

Balls Out

In this elimination, there are five forums, each representing a ball, it is your job to have more balls for your team than your opponent.
I will close each of the five forums randomly over the next 20 minutes, the team that is last to post when I close the forum, will win that forum's ball.
The first team to claim three balls, will stay alive, while for the losers this will end your time in Tanzania.

Understand?
1233 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
https://gyazo.com/b8f7c4502b05335a6403f360d06350de.gif
1233 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
https://gyazo.com/b8f7c4502b05335a6403f360d06350de.gif
1232 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Remaining:
• I Can
• Looper
• Trapped
• Tug O' War
• Striptease
• Die Hard
• Ball's Out
1230 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Remaining:
• I Can
• Looper
• Tug O' War
• Striptease
• Die Hard
• Ball's Out
1230 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
I would like to add, that you are not permitted to help any other team in a spamming elimination, if I find evidence of you doing so, you will be disqualified from the game.
1229 days ago
Eoin
Remaining:
• Looper
• Tug O' War
• Die Hard
• Ball's Out
1228 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin
I would like to add, that you are not permitted to help any other team in a spamming elimination, if I find evidence of you doing so, you will be disqualified from the game.

To add to this, this also includes, teams helping each other who are not in the elimination.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!