This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Results

Topic » The Final Results

1290 days 11 hours ago
FighterMan
I mutiny correctly.
1290 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://media.giphy.com/media/agAEVwoVIOS8E/giphy.gif
1290 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
I mutiny incorrectly and win.
1290 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
• Abby / Absol - A gem, a lovely energy, I'd love to see you again!
• Christian / Christian_ - I love you, you know that, I hope we're good again and I'm sure we'll see you again hopefully!
• James / Splozojames50 - Great final performance, I would like to see you again!
• Jan / DarkTyphoon23 - A great rookie performance, strong all round, loved having you, we would love to see you again!
• Lukey / HowLovely - Star of the season. Come back anytime.
• Von / AlexaVonTrayne - Loved having you, a great all rounder, we would love to see you again!
1290 days 11 hours ago
HowLovely
https://media.giphy.com/media/agAEVwoVIOS8E/giphy.gif
1290 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
• James / Splozojames50 - Great final performance, I would like to see you again!
1290 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
• Ahmed / Fighterman - Flippers never win they said. Well you did it! I hope you are not one and done, come back anytime!

• Daniel / NatePresnell - Your well deserved win, this was a long time coming, I'm glad you did it!

• Jake / Lemjam6 - Meh

• Kelly / Kelly0412 - I really am happy for you, this was a long time coming, LQ's time in S7 now?
1290 days 11 hours ago
HowLovely
• Jake / Lemjam6 - Meh
1290 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
• Jake / Lemjam6 - Meh
1290 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Scott, that was a disappointing end to the final.
1290 days 11 hours ago
FighterMan
who was ur fav eoin.
1290 days 11 hours ago
HowLovely
@Ahmed

1290 days 11 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
19th - Noah / Noah_Kondon [Lost 'Poll Wrestle' to Scott in Episode 8]

the worst of the season
1290 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
FighterMan
who was ur fav eoin.

Lukey
1290 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
Well... the first challenge that I ever did was Cutthroat, and I actually won that, so, one and done, I thought, until now, um, so now I'm back, to maybe win another, y'know? Our house in the real world house wasn't really functional, we all didn't get along, I was there with my ex-boyfriend, so that clearly was an issue. But we all ended up coming out on top, and we worked together, and that was a great highlight for me. And, I never competed in my entire life. I never played a sport, at all. So, I had no idea, like, what I was even doing. And, I kind of noticed that I could do things I never realized, and I was waaaay more athletic than I ever thought. So, those are some things that I definitely learned about myself which are all positives. Dealing with people is probably key to these, because people would automatically think you have to just be super athletic, and physical, which is a part of it, but, it's knowing how to deal with the house, is the big part. And, uh, I definitely know how to do that, so that's gonna be a benefit for me.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!