This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #3

Topic » Daily Challenge #3

1327 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1327 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
How this is going to work is, we will have a draft.

I will do this on wheel decide, the person who comes up, will have to decide before I proceed.
1327 days 15 hours ago
KingGeek
i'm in
1327 days 15 hours ago
mradamman12
Ok
1327 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Adam your choice.

Kelly, Dylan, Jordan and James cannot be chose.
1327 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Crypt's choice!
1327 days 15 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Who are my available options
1327 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
You can choose any of these people: https://gyazo.com/989d2600bdf007daa474ad6aa45574e1
1327 days 15 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I'll go with Austyn
1327 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
Daniel.
1327 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Teams -
Dylan        Jordan
Kelly        James
Adam        Jackson
Noah        Will
Crypt        Austyn
Jake        Daniel
Matt        Ashanti
LeQuisha        Patrick
Jacob        Brian
1327 days 15 hours ago
Natepresnell
Lemjam6
Daniel.
1327 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to the next challenge, this one is called "Bridge The Flood"
In this challenge, one member of your team will build a bridge, while the other will fill a tank of water.

For the bridge section, you will have to complete a puzzle, once you submit to be the completed logic puzzle with your profile included and the group in it, so I know it's not a screenshot from a previous game. You finish this section. You or your partner can tap you out at anytime by mailing me *Locks Puzzle*, but this will add a 30 minute penalty to your time. Once you send me the puzzle your time will stop.

While one member, is building the bridge, the other is filling up a tank of water through playing a competition with me here.
I will post three tanks of water with numbers here for example 30 Litres of Water, you must claim one of them by saying *Grabs _ of Water*
If you are the first to do so, it will get added to your total. Once you reach 250 Litres of Water you will finish this section of the challenge.
The first team to finish will get two minutes added to their time, second place four minutes and so on.

The first team to finish will be the winners of today's challenge. Sixth, seventh and eight place will all go to the draw.
Ninth place...will go directly to the redemption house!

Understand?
1327 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
LeQuisha        Patrick

the best team
1327 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Let me know who's doing the puzzle and who's doing the speed section.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!