This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Eoin's The Challenge: War of the Worlds

Topic » Welcome to Eoin's The..

1513 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
RYAN BROWN AND GABRIEL TREZZA LED US TO VICTORY
1513 days 23 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
I SURE DID
1513 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
The World team must now elect a speaker. The speaker will then choose two people to join them in the tribunal. The tribunal will select any person in the game to head into the first elimination.

Meanwhile, the USA team must vote in one of their own before 3pm EST tomorrow to head into the elimination.
1513 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
LQ IS OUR SPEAKER.
1513 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
LQ is our speaker.
1513 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
LQ speaks for us
1513 days 23 hours ago
LusciousLips5
my two pick for tribunal are Kelly and Alan
1513 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
Congratulations LQ, Kelly and Alan, I will add you to the tribunal chat, where you can discuss who should go into the elimination round.
1513 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Brittany has made the decision to leave the game during the voting procedures in episode one. Brittany had received the majority of the votes, when she decided to leave the game, therefore, it is only fair, that with Brittany's departure that team USA do not have to vote a second person into elimination and the round ends. The game will continue tomorrow, with a non-live challenge.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!