This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge 3

Topic » Daily Challenge 3

2161 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Jake and Kelly have had a schoolyard pick for teams.

Kelly (Red):
Macken
Dylan
Judi

Jake (Blue):
Joey
LeQuisha
AJ

The challenge will take place at 6:30 EST tomorrow!
2161 days 18 hours ago
macken
im fucked.
2160 days 19 hours ago
macken
https://i.imgflip.com/2c9u88.gif
2160 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Hello and welcome to your third daily challenge and first team, this challenge is entitled "Relay On Your Team".
This challenge has three parts. If only one member or no members show up then that team will forfeit the challenge.
• The first part of your task will be completed by one member of your team, they must complete a slider puzzle, once they have mailed me a screenshot of a completed version of the puzzle, the second person can begin.
• The second part of your task will be completed by another member of your team once the first person is done, they must complete a jigsaw puzzle that I will mail to the person who the team has chosen, once they have mailed me a screenshot of a completed version of the puzzle, the team can move on.
• Once the second person is done, the team must get 15 votes in a poll that I will create for them.
• For the fourth and final part, in your team forums, you must say *Finishes _ metre* (All the way up to 200 in order). The whole team may take part in this part.
• Once you have did this, a member of your team must say *Rings Bell* into this forum
For the first three tasks, you cannot do back to back tasks, so someone may do the first and third part but not the second and third part. However, everyone may take part in the final part.
The winning team is immune from, but here is the twist. The person who rings the bell for their team will get the official challenge win and begin the selection process, thus deciding the first person safe.
Understand?

Please now choose who's doing the first and second part.
2160 days 19 hours ago
macken
checjubg ubf
2160 days 19 hours ago
TheEclipse
obesity
2160 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
ok
2160 days 19 hours ago
macken
call dibs on second puzzle
2160 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Here:
Kelly (Red):
Macken

Jake (Blue):
Joey
2160 days 19 hours ago
macken
get those cookies hunnay
2160 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Here:
Kelly (Red):
Macken - PUZZLE
Dylan - SLIDE

Jake (Blue):
Joey
2160 days 19 hours ago
macken
i hate lemjam6
2160 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
JIGSAW
2160 days 19 hours ago
TheEclipse
slide
2160 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
OKAY FOR THE FIRST PART IS JOEY AND DYLAN READY FOR THE SLIDER?
2160 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://media.giphy.com/media/7eipUDIlxG2QQqvAD3/giphy.gif

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!