This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge 10

Topic » Daily Challenge 10

1761 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/34opb3.gif
1761 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1761 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1761 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Here
1761 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
Hello everyone and welcome to your tenth daily challenge! It's called “Every Rose Has Its Thorn”.
Inspired by the final 4 challenge in Bridalplasty, you each start with 3 roses (lives), and will choose each other to answer a question, however, unlike the show, you will not know the question prior to deciding to ask someone it and if that person gets the question correct, the person who chose who would be asked the question loses a rose.
If that player cannot answer a question correctly in 30 seconds they lose a rose, if they can answer the question correctly then the person who chose for them to try to answer the question will lose a rose.
It is one guess per question.
Spelling counts. I will accept usernames and for players who went as multiple (Jojo and Jackson, I will accept either Joey / Jojo or Jack / Jackson)
Once you are out of roses you are out of this challenge and face the draw. Last person with a rose wins the challenge and has the sole decision on the first person to be in the elimination.
We will go in a round table like order in alphabetical order, so we will start with Christian choosing someone to answer a question and going to Jake, then James, then Patrick and ending with Tyler.
Understand?
1761 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
nigga
1761 days 4 hours ago
bamold1999
Hi
1761 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
Patrick you ready?
1761 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
yes
1761 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
Coming up...
1761 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
Q1. Who did Will eliminate in "License to Kill"?
1761 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
Jojo
1761 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
patrick snatching my rose
https://i.imgur.com/0b13FZX.gif
1761 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
Correct. Christian loses a rose. Jake?

Christian: 2 Roses
Jake: 3 Roses
James: 3 Roses
Patrick: 3 Roses
Tyler: 3 Roses
1761 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
James, ready?
1761 days 4 hours ago
J2999
mhm

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!