This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gulag #8: Noah vs. Scott

Topic » Gulag #8: Noah vs. Scott

1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome Noah and Scott welcome to this elimination round, this one is called "Poll Wrestle"

The challenge is a spamming competition and will comprise of three ten minute round rounds.

• For the first round I will post a blog, whoever gets the most correct and working trends will win round one. - MUST BE TV STARS

• For the second round you must get people to mail me your username (Only correct spellings will count), the person who gets the most people to mail me their name will win round two. - MUST BE SKY

• For the third and final round I will post a poll, whoever has the highest percentage will win round three. - MUST BE BLOOD

This challenge is best two out of three, so first person to win two rounds will survive, while for the loser it ends their time in the Barbados.

Understand?
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Users in this game cannot take part.
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Disregard, the blood for round 3.
1290 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
fuck this
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Get ready...
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
10 MINUTES HAVE STARTED
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Scott: 1
Noah: 0
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
ROUND 2'S 10 MINUTES HAVE BEGUN
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
TIME!
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
SCOTT SURVIVES!
1290 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
spam can die
1290 days 12 hours ago
HowLovely
1290 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Noah, this ends your time in Barbados, you're always great to have and we love seeing you, sorry you had to go, but I'm sure we'll see you again.
1290 days 12 hours ago
jdog
congrats Scott you killed it
1290 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Marcus eat my shit

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!