This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #9

Topic » Daily Challenge #9

952 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/5n95f4.gif
952 days 9 hours ago
Spacebryce
hello
952 days 9 hours ago
J2999
952 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
952 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Do not trust J2999!
952 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hi
952 days 9 hours ago
LaylaLove
hi
952 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
#TeamAmerica
• Bryce [SpaceBryce]
• Jacob [BOBROCKS333]
• Layla [LaylaLove]

#TeamWorld
• Ethan [Ethan000]
• James [J2999]
• Zach [Washed_Ravioli]
952 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Hello everyone and welcome to your third challenge, this one is called "Weeding Out The Lies"

This round is best remembered that following the challenge Kelly & James were found out to be dirty cheaters, Kelly was disqualified and James got a formal warning.

Each round, I will mail all of your team two real world events each, and you must put them in chronological order of when they happened.

In addition, to this, one event will be false and not have happened, the person who received the false event must be the one to post the order. The first team to post the correct order will score. If your team answers incorrectly, they are frozen out for one minute and cannot post again until one minute after their original post.

The team with the most points after five rounds will be the winning team and be safe from elimination. The losing team then will vote on who is going into the elimination, the winning team as the tribunal will decide who is facing them.

Understand?
952 days 9 hours ago
J2999
tsk
952 days 9 hours ago
J2999
So there's 6 events total mailed, and 5 that are ranked?
952 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Yup James
952 days 8 hours ago
Spacebryce
so he mails all 3 of us... 2 are true events 1 false event and whoever is false much post we post the two true ones in order which they happened?
952 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
I will mail everyone at :12
952 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
GET READY...
952 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Sent.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!