This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

--BGC 3 REUNION--

Topic » --BGC 3 REUNION--

2315 days 18 hours ago
Obstreperous
Erin:

I think that's incorrect. Felecia and I, while we may be sisters, we're two different people with different personalities. She fought her battles, I fought mine. And when we had common enemies we teamed up against them so.
2315 days 18 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Nany:

"Honestly the only reason I fought with Cassy was because that bitch had it coming, I fear no one & if I was going out I was going to go out with a bang. That bitch got dragged and there's nothing she can say or do that says otherwise. I felt bad for leaving Erin alone with that bitch Veronica but I know Erin's a strong girl & knew she can handle her. All in all it was a fun experience."
2315 days 18 hours ago
Mickiejames22
https://78.media.tumblr.com/5cf54de2dbc12a6de5bc21aec91c082f/tumblr_oaq2yizklw1tf66h8o3_250.gif

Kisses haters. <3
2315 days 18 hours ago
Loopspeare
KACEY:

"To me, it looks like Nany changed teams and honestly it's hilarious."
2315 days 18 hours ago
Obstreperous
Erin:

100%? Nany is a gamechanger. The story arc of us going from hating each other to having each other's backs is iconic
2315 days 18 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: Wow, why do u say that Kacey? You throwin shade at ur own sista?
2315 days 18 hours ago
crush
Hey girls
2315 days 18 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: Oh hi, um who are you? *Looks at taylor*

*Audience laughs*

im sorry but i just hear voices

*Audience laughs more*
2315 days 18 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Nany:

"Kacey, if you want to square up we can square the fuck up. You've always been jealous Mom has loved & liked me better. LIKE GET THE FUCK OVER IT."
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4d4d79e706a29b5091df7363155bdb20/tumblr_o02w77XGJP1tvtb3no2_250.gif
2315 days 18 hours ago
crush
Taylor: Tanisha if you don’t sit your fat no Neck ass down somewhere
2315 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Felicia : umm is that a Intruder someone get her off the

stage
2315 days 18 hours ago
Loopspeare
KACEY:

"It's hilarious how she went from one side to another. Like she fought with two girls and then teamed up? L.O.L."

*giggles*
2315 days 18 hours ago
Obstreperous
Erin:

*blinks*

Whose Taylor? I don't know her......
2315 days 18 hours ago
crush
Taylor: you looking like a fucking turkey leg
2315 days 18 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Tanisha: Boo this is my reunion, dont come for me skinny blonde bitch. no one even knows u were on the show. Like really boo who are you? basic bitch get of the stage

open group

Bad Girls Club [Fast Version]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!