This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Episode 5-

Topic » -Episode 5-

2923 days 5 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Hello Bad Girls! Welcome to the Bad Girls Club: Episode 5! Each episode will last 24 hours. Have fun roleplaying, fighting, making friends, making enemies, going to the nightclubs, etc. There is also the confessional room and also the picture wall.

Fights, Friends, Enemies BGC Recap:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8274/forum/topic/17593350

BGC Mansion: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/R_5vmF3FGX0/maxresdefault.jpg
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(First of all i just gone with the flow, Keisha already taped me só,i just gone with that like "OOOOKAYYYY")
Starting from where It ended
LAURA, MY BROTHER AND BECKY LYNCH ARE COMING TO SPEND SOME DAYS HERE
2923 days 4 hours ago
tomdudley
Girls, I have an announcement to make.

I would like to apologise for the way I have been acting recently. I just felt some of you *cough* COURTNEY *cough* needed to be knocked off their pedastool and shown what reality looks like. But I'm glad everyone knows now that they shouldn't mess with me, or else they feel the wrath.

Also, Tamii, I bought you that dress that you liked
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I wasnt in any pedestal. U just invented, u feel threated by me, is It?
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Cf: Why am i feeling Keisha is trying to push Tamii to her side by buying her the dress?
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And i didnt messed with u, u messed with me, i just answeared. What do u wanted me to do? Take a Dropkick and stay quiet? No way
2923 days 4 hours ago
tomdudley
Darling, I don't feel threatened by you. You are just a little girl. This is what I mean, you are so high on yourself that you think that I feel threatened by you and that you are better than me. You aren't hunny, you aren't better than me.
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im not even saying im better than u. You r so obcessed by discussing with me that It is ridiculous. I think every single of us is equal. What some Don't have phisically they have in psichology or smartness or on body and face question
2923 days 4 hours ago
tomdudley
But by you saying I am threatened by you is saying that you are better than me. Are you honestly that delusional not to see that?
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Seriously, u are being kinda ridiculous and im not talking to u anymore bc i Guess we will fight once more, like Always that we are together
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Bc u r saying i was in a pedestal, u kinda said that i was in a position where i was better than everyone and u had to Change that
2923 days 4 hours ago
tomdudley
I had to show you the real world, that you don't automatically think you are better than someone so they are threatened by you.

Also, improve your English, I wanna be able to understand you when I speak to you
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im getting out of here bc i Don't want to fight u
(for the English sorry, im portuguese like for real. Im going to sleep also for real. Bye)
2923 days 4 hours ago
tomdudley
CF: She's never gonna understand, I have to get it through to her

(Off to sleep aswell, I have a maths exam to fail tomorrow)
2923 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
So, im Like for 3 episodes wanting to talk to someone about why im here and noone talks with me. It makes me kinda sad
(going to sleep now)
2923 days 4 hours ago
TR1364
Tamii: O M G! You didn't have to buy this for me.. but it looks SO good! *screams in excitment*

Confessional: As you may not know, I wasn't the most spoiled in my life, hell, I never really had a Christmas. So it's always nice to see someone buy me new things, that's why I respect Laura and now Keisha.

*hugs Keisha*

open group

Bad Girls Club [Fast Version]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!