This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Festival de la Cançó d’Andorra - ESCT 41

Topic » Festival de la Cançó..

1007 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
The Icelandic jury has voted but we're disappointed at the lack of Merche
1006 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
Andorra's lines are now closed!

We have a total of 23(!) votes. 20 international jury votes and 3 external voters who will act as the televote.

Results will be either tomorrow or Thursday!

I will also be making a video results and will have a live watch party!
1005 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
Results!

Congratulations to our winner :)
1005 days 14 hours ago
chris2pei
yassss great winner see you in Andorra la Vella for ESCT42. Tysm Dan for making this video and an excellent hosting it.
1005 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Great winner
1005 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
L̶̛̟̼͙̘̻̠̗̭̝̍̃̅́̋͊̀̓͝Ļ̸̭̤̜̤̜̥̣̳͈͔̹͖̮̫̉͊̓̉̋͗͑Ë̴̻̫̖̫̤͇́͋̈́͒̊̈́̓͘͜V̴̨̹̞͓͎̝̈͐̎͂̐͂̎̽́͂̈̃̚͝ͅẠ̴͍́͐͑̄͠͠M̷̛̮͖̲̜̪̙̪̣̫̥̤͇̩̈́̾̐͋̑̆̎̌̍̾̈́͑́̀͜Ę̷̟̜͗̂͛̊̚ ̶̭͚̦̘̪͕̮̕A̸̹̩̦̭̬̐̈́̋̆̀͑̎̚̕͝͝ͅ ̵̝͛̽̿B̸̨̪̱̪͎͖̞̮̯̖̞͗͒̌̀̋͌̇̾͊̀͒̚ͅÁ̴̢̡̰̱̺̙͓̀̀̿́̀̇̃́̈́̓͑́̈͝Ḭ̴͍̮̂́̄ͅL̴̡̢̧̦̫̣͐̆͗̌͌̊͌̊̚͘A̵̼̻͚̭̫̹̽̿́̉̀̐͗̆͜R̸̪̘̜̣̮̔̓̊̑̒̽̊̃̾̉̅̚̚͜
̵͍̘͈̩̀̒̇̃̔̓̈̈͆͠͝Ç̶̛͓̹͕͕̭̥̹̣̽́̈͆̃͘Ó̸̢͉̥͕͓͎̥͓̳̹͜͜M̵̘̝͓̬̞͙͉͖̪̮̬͐͆̅̍͜ͅO̴̦̝͓͉͔͊̔̐̎̀̓͑̚͝ ̴̛̼͉̋̈̂́̈͊͋̀̄̔̕͠S̷̡͓͚͉̞̪̺̄͋̀̀̑̋̋I̵͖̮̞̗̼̯͖̝̘̗͈̺͇͊̇̈ ̴̡̙̤̤̻̯̪͇͍̮̪̋̒̃̀́̒̈́̆̄͘͝ͅÀ̷̡̪̫̯͈͔͚͙̙̳͈̼̠̜͑̎́̓͝Ų̸̨̡̛̰͚̙͈̝̭̫̓͑̀̀̍͂̈́̄͜͠N̸̦̭̑̇̔̎̕͜͝ͅ ̸̢͔̘̖͓͙͙͖̫̜̤͔̦̀̆̈́̅̔̎̒́̓̅̐͑̕͝ͅͅF̶̧̣̪͍̼̳̳͉͑͗̉̋́̒̍̓̏͐̀͘Ų̴̮̩̣̼̗̰̞̼̗́͊̋͜E̴̛̘̠̟͔͕̖͆̿͂̏̚ͅR̷̤͉̲̯̞̤̐͗͋̈́̍̐̈́̐͂̓̂͝A̸̡̢̛̬͚̬̰͕͎͊̋͆̒ ̶̞̞̗̞̀͑̃͐̓̍̀̃̂͌̂̕͜͝Ȑ̵̢̢̦̳͓̦͖̖̬̬̪̦̹͒͋̀̔̐͌͠͝ͅͅE̷̢̱̬͉̞̼̙͙̖͒̏̐̾̇͗͗͆̅̒̓̉̌̚ͅͅĄ̵̬̩̯̗͙̳̠̰̮̑́̾̎̆͛̉͛͛̈́́̋́͠͝L̴̺͎̫̹͍̱̲̯͚̑̄̅͐͋̋̓̓͊̚̚
̴̡̨͇̠̤̘̇̿͆C̵̺̜̈́́͐̎͆́̉̾̑̓̔́͌͘͠Ő̶͍̹̗̪͈͇̠̹̾́̍́̓̋̿̍̾̐̅̕͘͝M̸̡͚͇͉̜̞̦̳̀̂̎̕O̵̡̨̝̜̘̯̦͔͖̓͒ ̸̡̛̻̩͓͍̈̈́̽S̸̺͎̖͔̬͚̝̩̤͍͚͑̾͛̂̀̀̍̀̈́ͅI̶̛̙͚̪̘̰̓̾͛̆̏̈́̈́̋̄̃̆͝ ̴̨̧̛̛̘̫̣̺͈̽̾͗͗̈̈́͗̓̋̌͑̅́F̴̟̝̝͉̮̰͔́̀̏U̶͈̝͍̗̱͉̙̞̍̾̿̎̈́͗̍̋̀̕͠Ḙ̷͆̒͛̐̿͊͘R̴̺̻̟͒Ā̸̛͔̗͎͖̪̻̟̬̮̦̺̣̪̦̥̾̄͛̅͌̉̃̆͌̽̆͝͝M̷̧̠̝̠͓̜͈̪̝̫̣̦͗̚͜͝ͅO̵̢͙̣̰̳̜̤̠̦̞͔̱̽̉̽͋̓̑͛͆͛̈́̚S̸̡͇̠̙̖̰̹̲̎̃̔̈́͘͜͠ ̴̢̛͍̫̘̝̆́̿͒́̕͜Ë̵̙̫̹̻̟̣̜̯̟̮́͒͠S̷̩͓̺̰̟͓̹̟̊̽̉̍̈́̐ͅE̵̫͚͗͛̑̒͗̊͗̂̈́͐̕͠ ̸̲̗̜̪̩̖̰̜̬̲̮͙̍̋̈́̀͛̈̾̃ͅA̸̛̹̠̖͙̜̔̈̌Ṉ̷̨̡̡̧̫͖̯͕̋̌͐͌̔̾̑̍̽͛͊͜͝͠͝͠Ĩ̸̧̛̦̞̭̓̔̕͘ͅM̸̧͚͉̠͎̟̼̹̜̓̓̿̀͗̕͝͠ͅA̴̢̭̭͔͒L̴͎̝͎̣̙͉͖͚͍̬̯̼̃̋͒̊̇̓͘
̵̨̤̟͓̳͔͙̥̋̓̔̋̐͗̎̏́͘ͅĊ̶̟͖͚̜̬̯͔̲̣̳̣̭͌̉̍̄̈́̐̀̽Ơ̸̳͍̜͎͈̍̈͑̒̆̓̎̐̉͘͘M̸̦̺̞͈̯̖̔̈́̂̇̓̈͌̔͌̀̐̇̚͜O̷̜̻͚͇̠̠̻̲̖͈̙̒̑͛̏̀͋̋͛̄̓̇́̌ ̵̮̩̓̆̄̈́̒͋͝S̴̝̙͚̫͔͑̂̂͆̾͑̓͝͠ͅǏ̴̡̡̼̖̭̭͚̝̓͒͂͊̋͜ ̵̢͇͙̺͓͖̻͍͖͕̚͝Ę̷͙̹͉͎̤͓̘̝͈̒̉̓̉͒̅̒͊̓͗̚̚͜͜͜Ļ̴̘̪͓̰̳̜̺͗̈́̏̌̈́̍̕͠͠ ̵̧̜̤͙̝͖̜͛̉M̴̼͕̥̯̮̳̠͈̟̘̤̩͈̅̽͊̀̐̾̄̿̃̃̔̾̕̚͜͝Ų̷͈̩͖͙̙̜̻̘̑̿̔̒̈́͌͐̀͐̅̍͘Ñ̸̫̗̜̼̙̲͙̠͛̔̂̊̌͂̚͜͝ͅḎ̵̢͕̳̰̳̥̣̠̲̯͐̕Ó̶̙̻̳̼͎͍͎̈́̂̾͗͆͜͠ ̴̪̬̠̈́͛̅̚N̸̫̮̤̭̟͈͓͔̎̓̈́̆͠O̴̭͙̰̐͑̇̋̏͑̿̓͠͠ ̵̧̢̯̼̤͖̤͇͙̲͉͎͍̝̀͛̄͜S̵̡̧̧̟̱͖̰̮̱̤͑̇͛̅Ȇ̷͎̱̭̭̒́̐̓̒̉͒́̓̎̈́͘ ̵̧̢̛̟͇͖̓̌͂͐͂͂̔̽̎̕̕͝F̴͍͌͒̋͠Ư̴̧̢̭̲̪̜͓̻̹͈̗̞͂̍͒̾̐̀̀̈́̚͠E̶̡̧͙͌́͌̍̾̐͋̓̎R̷̢̲̠̦͓̘͕̲͓̼͓̣̗̼͒͛͊̀͠Ạ̸̦̹̪̲͓̬͇͐͊̒̔̌̒͑͂̀̀͊̕̚ͅ ̸̨̨͖̪̻͓͈̟̹̩̓͋̀̈́͒͋̈̀̿̓̒̚͜͜͠ͅĀ̷̡̲̹̯͕̳̗̟̰͓̙̗̟͙̇̉̅́ ̸̮̬̭̻̤́̾A̸̛͔͑͛̽̓̂̅̑̐̊͗̈́̍͝͠Ć̷̨̩͆͌͊̓̇̐̈̅̚A̶̰͍͚͉̅̎̏͂̌͒͂́̐̒̎͛̈̕B̷̢̛̰̗̞̞͔̗̠̱̹̫͔̑̔̑̀͆̈́͠Ȃ̸̛̮͚̪̟̳̬͗̾̿̊̉̎̕̚R̸̡̭͇̳̰͚͕̤̥̆̎͋̏͌͒͑̀̀̎̄̉̅͠͝
̶͚̪̜̪̲̏̆̆̋̔̑̈́͛̅͒̈̓̉̿̚C̸͍͖̳͛̀́͊́̒̄O̸͎̙͇̟͓̥̙͊̆̽̓̑͂̀͒̅̑̈́̕̕̚͠M̴̗̗͌̌͗̀́̈̆͑͘Ơ̵̡̭̠̎͛̔ ̵̛͉̣̝̭̤̗̓̓̇̒̈́͐̾͑̅̽́̕͜͜͝ͅS̵̬̦̓̀͋̚I̴̩̱̪̪̥̝͎͖̤͍̩̋̌̐̇̉̓͋͂̌͠ ̷̧̡̥̊̓̊̉̑̀̓́̎̄̔̿̈́͊Ẻ̷̞̱̤̺̖̹͎̲̟̮̗̝̙̋̂̈̌̀̚L̷̗͚̪̝͚̬͉̤̝͍͖͙͔̙̓̾ ̴̢̭͚̼̝̠͇̻̱̙̭̩̭̆̎̊̑͌̃̀́͑̕͘U̶̢̪͙͇̥̩͖͍̲̝̲͇̞͆̊̉̐̌̇̃̏̕N̷̡͖͔͓̟̤̝͇̯̺͖͛͂̊͘ͅI̶̢̧͕̝̤̖̬̥͖͔̫̰̺̽̃̓̑̄̔̍̈́͘ͅV̷̨͙̗͕̺̼̣̻̓̐̓̄̎́͒͐͑̄̐̆͛͊̕E̵̱͙̲̙͔̬̪̟͗̈́̃̄̋̋̿́̆͆͆̐̕͜͜Ŗ̶̳̪̦̘̘̦̰̝̗͐̂͑͆͂͝S̸̡͎͍͓͚̣̩̈́͠Ǫ̴̜̫̟̼͉̗͈̘͖̺͗͛̃̅͌̈́̑͠͠͝ ̸͇̱̪͎͇͋Ǹ̶͕̀̎̃O̴̭͑̑ͅ ̵̛͓͉͙͖͕̹͎̮̦̦̣̰̭͒̍̿̍̆͗̔̈́Ṭ̸̡̧̢͖̦̹̫͓͚̖̖̳͔͑͋̇͆̃̍͜͠U̵̻̾̾̆̈́̌̐̑͘V̶̢̧̞̰͔͔̱̬̥̹̭̈͜͝I̴̡̹͍̭͍͓̭̱͉̐͛͗̐̂́̾̍̉͊Ë̶̡̻̲̺̳̼̲͕͕̳́̄̽͋́R̴̫͉̱̙̖̮͒̇̍̿͐̌͐̇̾̊́̿̂͋̔A̷̢̛̛̛͉̳̯̻̘̥̬̬͌̕ ̶̺̳̼̣̜͆̃̏̇̔Ư̶͇̰̠̦̠̭͙͖̥̎̒͛͐̏̂̄N̶̢̥͍̻̼̩̫̩͍͕̜̺̓̄̐̐̾̈́͂͘͝ ̸̱̱͍̺͇͇̝͙̭͇̝͚̇̇̓̓̒̉͂͌̑̈́̂̋̌͝P̵̜̤̣͖̠̾̐̏͠Ḻ̸͔̩͎̋̓̓̐̔̀̔̾̊̍̿̾̀Ą̵̗͖̳͔̠̬͈̻̟̜̀̈́̔̋͠N̷̮͇̩̟̲͍͉͍͍̞̦̱̲͓͒͐́̿̉̊̂͜͝
̵̢͙͑͐̌͆À̸̘̩̲̠͈͖̞̬̱̒ͅǗ̸̧̧͔̗̰͙͉̟̜̲̗̹̔̈́̿̍͗̇̐̿́̈͘͠N̸̼̱̥͂͋͊̓͘̕͠Q̷͓̰̤̘̪̹̫͍̰͉̫̈́Û̴͈̩̲͚̹͙̠̊̃̓́͌̽͛͑̀̕̕̕̚Ę̵̃ ̶̥͗͂̏́̀̈́Q̴̢̪͓͙̖̼̰̘̜̗̪̠͇͗̅̓͊̾̈́̍̀͗͂̍͘͝͠͝ͅÚ̷̻͕͇̥͚͈̟̳͚̲͉͈͑̅̎̔͆̂̈́̾͘͘͠I̸̻̣͊͂̈́̍̍̿́͊̌͌̚Ë̴̢̛̗̗̫̖́͆̈́ͅŖ̵̢̡̛͎͈̘̰̝̟̭̖͉̤͉̫͝A̸̛̪̔̀͒̋̿̓͒̂͆̈́̎̚͜ ̶̢͙̖̙̺̱̟̜͕̩̖̪͕̐͐͋̽͌̋ͅL̸̻̤̙̬͕̩̀̑̓̃̈́͂Ľ̶̢͔̠͎̮̪̥̞̭͉͕͖͍͓͂͊̐̈́̀̂̾͒̅̓͊̀̾̚O̶͓̩̫̣̙͔̜̟̫͉̲̥̱̯̽̊̉̽͋͛̽̿̒͌͊̉̈́̂R̸̨͓̦̣̤̞̗̩͎̩̻͍̋̍À̶̛͈͉͎͉̭͚̳̑̓͆̽̔̿͝Ŗ̷̧̮̠̞̟͚̱͙͓̫̗̜̟̊̈́̀̌͛̓̚͜͝,̶͇͉̥̤̱͖̈̈͛͗̂̉ ̸̰͛̃̇̾͛̇̈́̒̊̈́T̸͕͔̬̺̫͕̗̹̟̿̌̈́̀́̀̓͜ͅU̴͈̬̘͈̱̝̙̲͚̪͎̫̟̯͈͐̈̿̓͂̔̎̇͘̕͝͝ ̵̛̫̬͉̹͍͚̟͓̣̅͗̀́͂̆̓́̈́̋̕͝ͅS̷̢̛̱̟̺͔͔̯̯̦̖̞͋̉́͑̓̎̇̕̕͝O̴̜͈̠̮͉̤̳͌̆L̵͔̹̓̅̔̍̊̕O̴̢̳͉͎̠͍̠̘̟̺̭͕͚̍́̌͋̂͊̀̉̆̎͜͠ͅ ̵̯͉͖̘͓̟͕̇̈́̏̈́̈́͌͝Ĺ̶̡̺͔͉͕̘͖̲͉̓͐́̒̔̊̄̏̎͗͒̇̆Ĺ̸̠̪̦̯̲͓̋̽̿̅̒̿̄̈̾̆̎͝͝È̴͇̮̗̠͖̱̼̠͓̺͈̎̿̋̌̋̏̅̉͝ͅV̷̢̡͉͉̜̼̺͉̂͂̒͝͝͠Ą̴̡̛̰̗̟̥̰̦̗͎͎̇̈́̒̇̀̚M̷̡̛̛̯͉̘͔͍̮̤̅̑̓̃̀̊̉̏͋̿Ḕ̸͕͓̘̞̩͙̼̖͕͕̦͇̳̻͕̀͌̓̿͑̉͆̀̏̊ ̵̟̉A̶̛͙͈̘͉̽͆͝ ̷̢̳̹̭̙̝͉̲̈́̀̈́̾̑̈͐̄B̵̡̝̙̺͉̤͓̠͎̞̻̪̿̓́͐́̃͒ͅĂ̵̢̧̬̪͎͚̥̥̝̝͈̼̎͂͌͐̓́̒͗İ̵̼̠̻̱̮̮̙̰̯̙͂Ļ̸̮̗̩̐Á̵̧͙͔͇̪̖͍͇̮̖̀́̏̈́̽̆̋̽̓͘͝R̸̲͇̰̘͖̗̣̗̎̃͋̾̑̕͜

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!