This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eurovizijos 36- Semifinal 2

Topic » Eurovizijos 36- Semifinal 2

1570 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
Welcome to the second semifinal of Eurovizijos 36! The two songs with the most points will move onto the final! The voting system will be the same as usual, 12 points for your fav then 10, 8, 5, 2, and 0.

01) Donny Montell feat. Jey Balmain- 'Another Lover'

Donny Montell previously participated in Eurovizijos 27 and came 2nd, he represented Lithuania in second chances 27 and placed 6th. He participated in Eurovizijos 32 and placed 3rd. Jey Balmain is a featured artist, could not find where he's from other then that he's european.

02) Niko Barisas feat. Justinas Jarutis- 'Pasakysiu Tau'

This is Niko Barisas's debut in Eurovizijos! Justinas Jarutis previously participated in Eurovizijos 33 along with Leon Somov & Kaia, they went on to win Eurovizijos 33 and represented Lithuania at ESCT33 placing 19th in the final, they got Lithuania back in the final after 5 non qualifications in a row

03) GJan- 'Ruduo'

GJan participated in ESCT Multiple times, winning ESCT15, Placing 24th in ESCT20, Placing 12th in the semi in ESCT21. GJan had 2 songs in Eurovizijos 26, one placing 3rd the other winning, which went onto placing 3rd in ESCT26! GJan along with Aquarius won Eurovizijos 28 and got 14th in the semis in ESCT! GJan also participated in Eurovizijos 32 placing last, and most recently participating in Eurovizijos 34 placing 2nd and representing Lithuania in second chances placing 15th.

1570 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
04) Beatrich- 'Runaway'

Beatrich previously participated in Eurovizijos 31 placing 5th.

05) Ieva Zasimauskaite- 'What Do You Want From Me'

Ieva Zasimauskaite previously participated in Eurovizijos 32 placing 2nd, she represented Lithuania in second chances placing 13th.

06) Vitalija Katunskyt臈- 'Robinzonas'

This is Vitalija's debut in Eurovizijos!

1570 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
Those are all the songs! Let me remind you the voting system is 12, 10, 8, 5, 2, 0. Only two songs with the most points will go through to the final! Deadline is a week from now (February 6th)
1569 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary has voted. Good luck!
1566 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Malta has voted :D
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
6 countries have voted, its now time to reveal the results!

I will first be announcing the two acts with the lowest score, then i will announce the two acts out of the four left that qualified to the final.
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The act that got 6th place is.......

Niko Barisas feat. Justinas Jarutis
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The act that got 5th place is.......

Vitalija Katunskyt臈
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Top 4 acts
Donny Montell feat. Jey Balmain
GJan
Beatrich
Ieva Zasimauskaite
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
I will now announce the two acts that qualified to the final, the order in which they are revealed is random.
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The first act qualifying to the final is........
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
GJan!

1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Acts remaining

Donny Montell feat. Jey Balmain
Beatrich
Ieva Zasimauskaite
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The final act qualifying to the Eurovizijos Atranka final is...........
1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Beatrich!

1560 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Congrats to GJan and Beatrich :)

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!