This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eurovizijos 36- Semifinal 1

Topic » Eurovizijos 36- Semifinal 1

1554 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
Welcome to the first semifinal of Eurovizijos 36! Why are we doing semifinals this year you ask? Well this is the 10TH anniversary of the Eurovizijos national selection (run by me)! So we decided this time to have 4 shows, 3 semifinals and a grand final. Their will be 3 semifinals with 6 songs each. The two songs with the most points will move onto the final! The voting system will be the same as usual, 12 points for your fav then 10, 8, 5, 2, and 0.

You will have about a week to vote, i will update if dates change but as of now you have till December 30th 12:00 PM EST to vote!

Here are the songs :)

01) Radistai DJs feat. Hayley May - 'Closer To You'

Radistal DJs previously participated in Eurovizijos 32 placing 4th. This is Hayley May's debut in Eurovizijos.

02) Ieva Narkute - '艩viesos'

This is Ieva Narkute's debut in Eurovizijos!

03) Mad Money- 'Marihuana'

This is Mad Money's debut in Eurovizijos!

1554 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
04) Vaidas Baumila feat. JUST脡- 'Milijonai'

Vaidas Baumila previously participated in Eurovizijos 27 with Monique, which placed last. He returned as a solo artist in Eurovizijos 31 placing 4th. He is joined by Juste who is the main singer in the band "Saules Kliosas" who took part in Eurovizijos 28 placing 4th and Eurovizijos 30 placing 3rd.

05) Keite Arai- 'I Want You To Know'

This is Keite Aria's debut in Eurovizijos!

06) Jurijus- 'Bright Lights'

This is Jurijius's debut in Eurovizijos!

Those are all the songs! Let me remind you the voting system is 12, 10, 8, 5, 2, 0. Only two songs with the most points will go through to the final! Deadline is a week from now (Monday, January 27th)
1551 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary has voted. Good luck!
1551 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Estonia has voted.
A great national final. :)
1551 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
Note- Deadline is actually the 30th of January <3
1547 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
Results will be coming in 20 minutes.
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
8 countries have voted, its now time to reveal the results!
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
I will first be announcing the two acts with the lowest score, then i will announce the two acts out of the four left that qualified to the final.
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
The act that got 6th place is.......
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Mad Money.
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
The act that got 5th place is.......
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Ieva Narkute (robbed)
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Top 4 acts
Radistai DJs feat. Hayley May
Vaidas Baumila feat. JUST脡
Keite Arai
Jurijus
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
I will now announce the two acts that qualified to the final, the order in which they are revealed is random.
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
The first act qualifying to the final is........
1547 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Keite Aria!

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!