This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eurovision Tengaged 23 - Semifinal 1

Topic » Eurovision Tengaged 23 -..

2780 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
ESC Tengaged 23 - Semifinal 1

Last Tuesday the 23rd edition of ESCT officially started and now you can start listening to all the songs from this semifinal. This is Semifinal 1 where 20 countries will compete to get a spot in the Grand Final. All the countries from this semifinal must vote to the countries of this semifinal. You must give 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you like the most. Albania, Netherlands and Slovakia, who are part of the Big 5 will vote in the semifinal.

Deadlines is next saturday, November 11th 2016. If you have any problem to vote tell me as soon as posible. Good luck.

.be
2779 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
Dont forget to send your spokesperson for the Grand Final. Remember, you must send a picture of a famous person from your country (actor, singer, politician, atheltes...) and a picture of the capital city or another city at night from your country.

This will be shown in the Grand Final when you're giving your votes.

Example of the size of the pictures of the spokesperson:
http://i.imgur.com/Q2deSG6.jpg
2774 days 14 hours ago
Alexito
Tomorrow is the last day to vote and there are still 6 countries left to vote in this semifinal.

The countries that need to send their votes are:

-Latvia (Patrick319)
-Italy (Danieeel)
-Israel (Rakky)
-Armenia (LoveMeLoveMme)
-Austria (Ingrid)
-The Netherlands (Javi97mm)

17 countries out of 23 have voted. (73,9% completed)

If a country doesn't send the votes on time, it will loose the 50% of their final score and won't pass through the final. If you can't vote, say it asap to find a juror.
2774 days ago
Alexito
24 hours left to vote in both semifinals!
2773 days 13 hours ago
JamieN8954
So curious to know the results. Considering my country is doing terrible in the betting odds :S
2773 days 4 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
^ same lol
2773 days 4 hours ago
bbfan21
Mines seems to be doing well in the betting odds, but really anything can happen....
2772 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I need all the luck possible with my song, but there might be hope since this is the worst semi final where my song doesn't stand a chance in the other semi final
2772 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
In one hour, the results from both semifinals will be revealed. There will be a live chat, (most of users will be spanish, but don't be afraid of speaking english) where everybody is welcome.
2772 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
Link to see the results in live:
https://sync-video.com/r/rEBOiwiA
2772 days 9 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
okay ..... :/

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!