This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UPDATES/SONGS ESCT22

Topic » UPDATES/SONGS ESCT22

2831 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
Since today and until next Friday 23rd September you will be able to start sending your entries but you need to send me first to check if each song follows the rules.

All the news about singers, songs, preselections will be posted here. For example: "Denmark - It's rumoured among the citizens that Emelie de Forest could attempt to represent her country." Moreover you can develop the new as you want.

We expect serious, interesting, brief and imaginative updates. All the updates must start with "Name of country - Headline" and then you develop it at your own.

The participation of a country will be completed and confirmed when the head of delegation informs about the artist and the song, then the administrator, #Alexito will update the board.

If you want to do a preselection (which is like a little contest to choose the representant of your country with a public poll, a jury, mixed combination...) you must explain the name of the preselection, score system, applications...

IF YOU CANNOT VOTE IN ANY VOTING (SEMIFINAL OR GRAN FINAL) YOU CAN CHOOSE A NOT ESCT MEMBER TO VOTE INSTEAD YOU. THAT'S A BACKUP JURY.

If you have any doubt, email me and I will explain you any information.

Happy Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged #22 . Welcome to Norrköping, Sweden. #LightYourHeart

2831 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
You can get here the official flags of this edition:

http://imgur.com/a/jIjek
2831 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Lina Mayer will represent Slovakia for the second time with her new song "Nothing"
2831 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
The People of Estonia are pleased to announce that we will be represented by Elysa with her song 'Silence The Sirens'

We wish our brothers and sisters from all over Europe the best of luck and see you in Norrköping!
2831 days 3 hours ago
bbfan21
Romania- Headline

After failing to qualify for the Grand Final in the past 2 years, Romania believes they can get back into the Grand Final with the new TVR Head of Programming Victor Constantin announcing that M I H A I will represent the country with his single, "Paradisio"

Constantin was then asked about the selection process and he responded, "Yes, it was a rather tough decision going with Mihai as we were unsure whether his song met the eligibility requirements needed for Eurovision but after a discussion with the European Broadcasting Union over the eligibility, we are proud to say that Mihai will indeed represent us with Paradisio and we look forward to Eurovision in Norrköping!"

Romania are hoping that Mihai can turn around a down spell for them having had a fall from the Bronze Medal position in Eurovision 18 when Nicole Cherry & Mohombi performed, "Vive la Vida" in Liege.
2830 days 11 hours ago
LeHerisson
Kendji Girac will represent Monaco in ESCT 22 with the song 'Sonrisa' (Smile, in English) because he won the preselection with 244 points.

This is the videoclip:

Good luck Kendji!
2829 days 10 hours ago
mancebo
Andorra in ESCT22!

2828 days 11 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Belarus - Here's a country which does not have a great track record in the Eurovision Tengaged Song Contest or Eurovision in general I suppose...

But the Belarus of this contest is under new management! And who is this new manager?
Well actually it's-

Okay, it's not John Cena! It's me, Yoshitomi! And I checked out Belarus's history in this contest and do you know what we need to win? And by win I mean beat 12th place in the final...If we make it to the final...

We need a Eurovision legend! A young, hip and groovy Eurovision legend! A legend born in Belarus and won Eurovision with a record amount of votes! Truly a Fairytale win! Who could this legend be? It's none other than-

...No, not John Cena! Gosh darn it! Someone is getting fired! :P

It's Alexander Rybak with his new groovy tune, I Came To Love You!
2828 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
Looooooool, john cena!!!!!!!!!!
2825 days 23 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
ARMENIA !!!!
Elly V - I'll Be Around (Bounce)
2825 days 22 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Elly V will represent Armenia with the song I'll be around (bounce) for ESCT 22
#Armenia #EllyV
2824 days 8 hours ago
LittleDreamer
After being a flop in the last editions Macedonia will try to be less shitty this time.
Magdalena is the singer for Macedonia !!!

2824 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
After some researching and debates, Georgia made a decision: Tamta with the song 'Den Ime O,ti Nomizis' will represent Georgia in the ESCT 22. We came to the conclusion that from what we heard this is the entry with the most potential in the contest and we hope for a good result, Georgia's objective for this edition being a top 10 position in the Grand Finale. The hopes are high also because Tamta (which will represent the country for the 3rd time in this contest, this being a record) is the singer that owns Georgia's best result in the history of this contest (15th place in the 14th edition).

As a future news, Georgia is planning for a national selection for the next edition of the contest.
2823 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
Latvian entry. The least surprising artist ever!

2822 days 12 hours ago
Jose006Gabriel
Here you have the Finnish entry, love u guys!

I BUY 12 POINTS FOR 12 karma

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!