This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wrath Tribal Council #2

Topic » Wrath Tribal Council #2

1801 days 16 hours ago
marthean
Tribe Walks In and sits down

#Wrath
01. Cap (Clarkkent6969)- How do you think the tribe performed today? How will the votes go?

02. Yanderere (Yandereboy12) Is there idol talk? How do you believe life a cap has been going?

03. Ami (LockerAmi)- As the only winner on this tribe, does that make you a threat. What about being named the first villain of this series?

04. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- How do you think the tribed performed today? Do you worry people might consider you a threat as your playing 2 people from you past seasons?

05. Gumball (gumball221520)- Have alliance formed? Is there Parnoia around camp?

06. Maddie (omggiraffe)- Do you think your title as an Underdog can make you a threat? Do people want to play hard this early in the game?

VOTES DUE JUNE 16 BY 2 P.M PACFIC TIME
1801 days 16 hours ago
LockerAmi
. Ami (LockerAmi)- As the only winner on this tribe, does that make you a threat. What about being named the first villain of this series?

Now why the hell would you point that out...you're ugly just like Jeff Probst
1801 days 16 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
How do you think the tribe performed today?

Not good, we would've got the same amount of points if we didn't show up, pretty embarrassing.

How will the votes go?

I don't want to come back here until merge and I hope everyone else feels the same, the votes should go towards those that aren't as active when it comes to challenges. But I'm only 1 person so who knows
1801 days 15 hours ago
omggiraffe
OMG GUYS IM SORRY IM AT WORK ;(
1801 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
04. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- How do you think the tribed performed today?

- Not great. It is what it is though.

Do you worry people might consider you a threat as your playing 2 people from you past seasons?

- Like I said round 1, threat level is completely subjective since this is an All Star season, everyone could potentially have some reason to be deemed a threat. How people choose to view threats is how threats will be viewed. Some people have played together before, some people have played with nobody before. Some people have found success, some people were at the lower end of the success totem pole in their seasons.
1801 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I am using my secret advantage!!
1801 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jk I son got one
1801 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Fooled y'all again
1801 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Don't
1801 days 12 hours ago
marthean
1/6 Votes Recieved
1801 days 9 hours ago
omggiraffe
Maddie (omggiraffe)- Do you think your title as an Underdog can make you a threat? Do people want to play hard this early in the game?

I mean I guess it could... interesting. People always want to play hard from the jump, but this all stars. If you aren't playing hard, your ship is already sinking and we aren't even past the third vote yet.
1800 days 18 hours ago
marthean
If anybody has a hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to do so

No One Stands
1800 days 18 hours ago
marthean
1st Vote
Yanderere
1800 days 17 hours ago
marthean
2nd Vote
Gumball
1800 days 17 hours ago
marthean
3rd Vote

Gumball

2 Votes Gumball 1 Vote Yanderere
1800 days 17 hours ago
marthean
4th Vote
Gumball

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!