This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Llama Tribal Council #8

Topic » Llama Tribal Council #8

1791 days 16 hours ago
marthean
Lets welcome the Jury, Barn, Tide, Patrik, Emmett, & RJ Voted out last tribal council.

#Llama - Green Tribe
1. Garrett (Garrett5)- 3rd Immunity, Now your close to breaking the record set by logan Season 1. How important was this immunty? How do you feel being targeted multiple time?

2. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- Did last vote go what you though? How will you vote tonight?

3. Cap (Clarkkent6969)- How do you feel being targeted multiple times?

4. Maddie (Omggiraffe)- How did you feel about the rock draw, because you were safe? How do you plan to vote?

5. Drew B (Tester)- How do you feel surving the rock draw?

6. Jasoi- How do you feel surviving your first tribal back?

VOTES DUE JUNE 7TH 3 P.M PACIFIC TIME - SEND CONFESSIONAL
1791 days 16 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'll answer your question in a minute, first I'm gonna pull this out and I will be playing it on myself tonight. Its not gonna stop dumb dumber and dumbest from voting me but at least I know I'm safe.

How do you feel being targeted multiple times?
Its a great feeling, you know even with what I said I'm still gonna get targeted. I don't need to beg but please vote me tonight I dare you. I'm not even gonna try to convince Jasoi or Love to vote with me.

I must apologize to Maddie though I've had her game wrong this whole time! I thought she was a sheep but no shes just been using Garrett as a shield. Letting him get the majority of the votes while shes just sat back and won 2 immunities one less than him and I. I thought she was too loyal but thats not it she knows that if he goes she becomes the biggest target on their side. Its genius really. So thats why I have to vote her tonight.
1791 days 15 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Did last vote go what you though? How will you vote tonight?

Well i thought its going to be 4 - 3 with Cap get voted out but with 1 throw vote (probably Jasoi) saved him. I think i might going now with Cap maybe have an idol and im probably going next i hope not hmnnn....
1791 days 15 hours ago
omggiraffe
sis clark does not have an idol!!! there hasn’t been one hidden since garrett found his last one
1791 days 15 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Sorry to throw you Clark but i need to save my self if they didnt vote for you they will vote for me.

I know you didnt have an idol you would have use it with no doubt last tribal like the last time you did.
1791 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Who said I found it off a board? There was no steal a vote board, but Love still had it. But thanks Maddie your gameplay is genius you... not so much. Its why you're apart of the dumb club, you're literally doing what I want you to do. VOTE ME DO IT. Waste your vote sis, hell everyone waste their vote. I wanna be the soul vote that sends Maddie out of this game.
1791 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Clark I found it from the board it was before it refresh.
1791 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Oh really and why would I have used it last tribal? They were voting me, you and RJ were voting Garrett. Jasoi told me straight up he was voting you I had no reason to not believe him.
1791 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Prove it if you have one
1791 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'm not proving shit until its time to play it, it makes no sense for me. I'm in control of this vote, by proving it now i give up that control.
1791 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Well last time you told me every will be fine but end up RJ goes???? And they are not listen to you
1791 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
Clark is all talk. He is trying to scare you into not following your gut, just like he did last time.
1791 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Cause I could see him going out on rocks right???? I dont give a shit if no one is listening to me thats what I want I want them to vote me and not believe me.
1791 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
k.
1791 days 11 hours ago
Tester
5. Drew B (Tester)- How do you feel surving the rock draw?

- It's amazing.
1791 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
this tea is hot and i live, i love you all babies skjskj keep the drama comin.

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!