This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Llama Tribal Council #4

Topic » Llama Tribal Council #4

1815 days 12 hours ago
marthean
" Lets welcome the first member of jury Barn " " He walks in and sits in the jury seats"

#Llama - Green Tribe
1. Garrett (Garrett5)- Do you think the tribe is divided as everyone has a game plan?

2. Emmett (Emmett4)- How do you feel at being so close to win immunity?

3. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- Has there been a tension of any sorts?

4. RJ (Ityaboinez12)- Are there clear threats on who should be sent home?

5. Cap (Clarkkent6969)- How do you feel about some of the titles you have won like biggest liar? Do those 4 eviction votes worry you about tonight?

6. Omggiraffe- You came close to potentially going home, to win immunity? How does that feel considering the tensions?

7. Drew B (Tester)- How do you feel about being voted playing for 2nd?

8. Patrik (patricenka9)- Do you think you can be a target tonight? Does Redemption Island make people worry on who they vote off?

9. Tide (Tide)- Are alliances fluid in this game?

VOTES DUE BY 2 P.M PACFIC TIME JUNE 2ND

SEND CONFESSIONAL
1815 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
How do you feel about some of the titles you have won like biggest liar?

I've only lied once all game and that was the Jasoi vote, but when you have 2-3 inactives and someone that admitted to only talking to 5 people max on this tribe cough Maddie 1 lie is enough to be the biggest liar 

Do those 4 eviction votes worry you about tonight?

Absolutely if Barn didnt self vote Maddie plays her idol she says she has and I go to redemption. Only chance I stay tonight is if I find an idol and theres barely any numbers left my chances are slim to none and slim just left.

Lets not forget the biggest PHYSICAL threat in Garrett he has 2 individual immunity wins and couldve had a 3rd when Emmett won. This is probably the only chance to get him out. If you think you have any chance at all to beat him you're insane hes on track to win this game unless people do something about it. I know if I'm on jury I'm voting him to win and it doesnt matter whos in the finals with him.
1815 days 8 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
RJ (Ityaboinez12)- Are there clear threats on who should be sent home? no but someone gotta go
1815 days 4 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Has there been a tension of any sorts?

Yeah as you can see top threats going after each other but what if one of them gone? the others still be on top and likely will going home cause they are still a target unless they win Immunity challenge or maybe idol.

Did i answer that question? Hahaha
1814 days 20 hours ago
Tester
7. Drew B (Tester)- How do you feel about being voted playing for 2nd?

I have no idea. LOL
1814 days 20 hours ago
omggiraffe
Omggiraffe- You came close to potentially going home, to win immunity? How does that feel considering the tensions?

It’s definitely not a good feeling to have your name brought up as a possible. That just means that from now on I am going to have to work THAT much harder to get myself forward in this game. But, winning immunity is always a great feeling!!! Especially when you’re voted who is going home next LMAO. But, you never know things can change at the drop of a hat.
1814 days 19 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett (Emmett4)- How do you feel at being so close to win immunity?

I feel like a loser duh
1814 days 18 hours ago
marthean
6/9 VOTES RECIEVED
1814 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I hate to rain on Omgg's day and anyone else that's voting for me but, Tide hasn't been online and apparently she self voted the very first vote so you're probably stuck with me for another vote :) Unless she comes back on then hello Jasoi and redemption.. still a little bit of hope
1814 days 14 hours ago
marthean
Ill Go Tally the votes
1814 days 14 hours ago
marthean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol, now is the time to do so
1814 days 14 hours ago
marthean
-
-
--
---------
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Garrett Stands " I would like to use my idol"
1814 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
stands
1814 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'll use mine too
1814 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
oops sorry
1814 days 14 hours ago
marthean
These are both Idols and any votes cast against Garrett and Cap will not count

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!