This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M4 Survivor Canary Islands Tribal Council

Topic » M4 Survivor Canary Islands..

1855 days 17 hours ago
marthean
Congrats Julian and X, post your opening speeches
1855 days 17 hours ago
marthean
Lets Welcome the Jury Dylan, Gumball, Kiba, Milk, Fox, Fake, and Emily voted out last Tribal Council

The Jury has the power now
1855 days 17 hours ago
Faake
*suspense music*
1855 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Writing it atm
1855 days 17 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
My questions:

Julian:
Do you care about this game enough to answer this question?
Why didn't you ever message me? I know communication is a two way deal but why not?
Do you think inaction should be rewarded over aggressive gameplay?

X:
Why don't you ever spell things correctly?
In the case that Julian draws the wrong rock, who do you bring to the end, Me or Faake, and who do you expect to win that FTC?
Do you think you're aggressive, intimidating and rude?
Why do you think I should separate the extremely rude and negative things you have said to me to vote for you?
Could you have won without immunity wins?

I'm taking this very seriously, so answers need to be addressed.
1855 days 16 hours ago
Faake
* dies waiting for something to happen *
1855 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Opening Speech

Hey jury long time no see. Ik some of u have been waiting a long time for this and other not that long

So coming into this game i was actually gonna lay low but once i did the first challenge i decided to just give my all as i am a very competitive person. I really like survivor but its not my strongest game on this site.

Pre-Merge:

I won all but 1 comp. I did not want to win that 1. I showed up late and gave a little bit of effort because i aint no quitter. (Note i probs would have lost that comp anyway. The other tribe was a beast) . i made sure i was a swing vote by making 2 seperate alliances and i made my move. I blindsided emmett and to top it off he found our tribe idol. (He never told me had so i dont feel to bad).

Merge:
Oh gosh here we go. This was the most drama filled merge iv ever been in ever.

So i won first immunity and i needed it. First merge vote is always a crazy one and no 1 should ever feel safe. So me and my alliance decided to split in case fox had a idol and fox took full ADVANTAGE of that with her allies milk and emily. RIP dylan.

Next vote i lost immunity by 1 point but thank gosh i got julian to send me to exile and that kept me safe. However that left my allies to be the lead. I tried to help amd again a plan of a split vote cost us. Fox again did not play a idol and i lost gumball who flipped on Fox last vote.

So this next vote i won immunity but i lost my vote thx to milk. And whats worse is he got his ADVANTAGE from the trip to exile i sent him to. #SAVAGE. However i lost kiba. This hurt a lot because me and kiba have a great bond and i really enjoy anytime i get to do a game with her

This vote was a shocking 1. It was supposed to be a 3v3 however it was a 4-2 and milk was blindsided.(thx to emily). I made a deal with emily to work with me this vote. Not 100% sure thats why as i think she more wanted to just make a big move and play the game. None the less this was the break i needed

FINALE

SO emily wins her first immunity and i am finally vulnerable. However me and emily seem to still have the same agenda and we vote for fox(along with legit everyone) and the queen that is Fox has fallen. HONESTLY i waited all game to pull this off and it finally happened. Fox could have sandra this game. Hands down wins at FTC and did not have to win immunity. (Finds idols 2)

So f4 vote. Emily wins her second immunity just barley beating me. I am now able to be voted yet again. Idk wtf was with the rocks as there was 3 ppl and not a fire making challenge but it helped me out. I stayed amd so did julian who i knew 100% had my back. This was the scariest thing iv ever been apart of. Luck decided half of the f3

So i WON FINAL IMMUNITY. This was me Vs Emily like lets be real. With julian not showing up and with me and emily not thinking we could beat the other it was all out war. After i won i relized me and emilys deal had been broken last vote and i did not want to face her in FTC so i casted the sole vote to take her out.
1855 days 16 hours ago
FireX
X:
Why don't you ever spell things correctly?
Well i just suck at spelling things and always have. Its probs because i never really took the time to but i also cant type well either lmao. Im not shocked u noticed. Its a major flaw for me in speed comps amd just talking period

In the case that Julian draws the wrong rock, who do you bring to the end, Me or Faake, and who do you expect to win that FTC?
Depends on our deal. U will see in a confessional i ment what i said to u. But i guees with the situation that it is i would have taken fake. Only way i take u is if u had not voted me. Because u told me if i voted u our deal was off. Plus game wise u played a much stronger game then fake. She told me she thought she could beat u and maybe she could or maybe not but i think thats a stretch. U really did make moves when u need 2

Do you think you're aggressive, intimidating and rude?

Yes... Yes... Yes i am all 3. I always am in group games. I am different outside of them but in a game its how i play. I want to be in charge and have what i want happen. It def rubbed some people the wrong way and i was aware of that. It usually does. I hope yall get to meet the actual me but yea i do belive i came across as those 3 things this game

Why do you think I should separate the extremely rude and negative things you have said to me to vote for you?
Well i cant take them back and it happened. I hope i can get u to forgive me in the future but as to why u should vote me its because i ACTUALLY played the hell out of this game. I played a social game made moves aka strategic game amd i def showed up in challenges. Julian played UTR because thats what he did. Nothing.. He had my back and thats it. I think if u want a good repersentation of this season based on gameplay then its me.

Could you have won without immunity wins? Helllllll noooooo. If i lost any of the ones in merge including getting sent to exile i get voted out easy. I was 2 agressive and in front of things.i dont belive for a second i make it to f2 if i lost any of those. I will add that i did sure the first 2 of 3 tribals of merge without immunity.
1855 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll write my speech when I get time but to answer rn

Do you care about this game enough to answer this question?
- Yes. My challenge performance is mainly due to challenges either being scheduled at the exact time I'm hosting my own challenges or right as I'm walking out the door to work (which was the case tonight) and my social game is explained a bit more below
Why didn't you ever message me? I know communication is a two way deal but why not?
- We were against eachother pretty much the whole time and I saw you as a threat due to you being a leading force on the opposing side. I'm not someone who's gonna try to BS someone I know not much is gonna work with.

Do you think inaction should be rewarded over aggressive gameplay?
- There's many different ways to play the game. Aggression doesn't always work, UTR doesn't always work. It's how you go about it that matters.
1855 days 16 hours ago
Faake
First of all, and just for you all know, I had an Idol, and I've NEVER had to use it, and none of you know this, so I'm extremely proud of the way I've played. Also, the rocks and the "luck" evicted me, so in my mind, none of u evicted me lol.

Now the questions:

X:
Seen and considering that half of the tests included getting votes in blogs or meeting people to win them, and that in no way could any of us have beaten you because of your much higher experience on the page, do you think that all the challenges were fair?

Also, I want to thank you for trusting me all this time, I admit that sometimes I thought you would betray me and you did not, so I thank you for that too. It was a pleasure to be your ally.

Oh! And I'm a dude, not a girl lol

Julian:
Tell me one good reason why I should vote for you.
1855 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Seen and considering that half of the tests included getting votes in blogs or meeting people to win them, and that in no way could any of us have beaten you because of your much higher experience on the page, do you think that all the challenges were fair?

Tbh i get where your coming from. When i first joined i had issues with challenges because of the same reason. I had some trouble with comps so i can only imagine what everyone else went through. I do think they were fair as its hard for a host to find comps that fits everyone reach and skills but i agree that most of these were out of reach for certain players. None the less i had fun playing them and some were new to me.

Also, I want to thank you for trusting me all this time, I admit that sometimes I thought you would betray me and you did not, so I thank you for that too. It was a pleasure to be your ally.

Honestly i did to. I questioned if i could trust u every vote but i kept to my gut and stayed with u. U were great to play this gane with and despite us both legit voting each other at f4 it was for game and we both wanted to win so bad. I hope we bond more. Theres a lot i think me and you can still learn about each other
1855 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian:
Tell me one good reason why I should vote for you.

- I may not have been the most vocal about everything but I always made sure my voice was heard. I came into this game with a preexisting target on my back as one of the 3 returnees in a cast of newbies and did my best to diminish it by not playing my hand too early like I did last time I played.

I also had a big hand in Fox going. Painting the image of multis after the coincidental -50 was enough to cause distrust in a group that could have easily just voted me out anytime during the finale.

At the end of the day how someone plays the game is totally subjective. How one jury views things, another will view totally different, and I hope y'all can respect my UTR game enough to crown me the winner and complete my redemption arc.
1855 days 16 hours ago
Faake
I think you're really clever and I didn't doubt it any second, Julian. It was really nice to be your allie too, and at the end, you are in the F2, so you have played really well. I didn't know that the multi thing come for you, and I'm really glad that it didn't work haha
1855 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm sorry about that Faake because you are a wonderful person, it was a dirty tactic ik but when you're as far in the minority as I've been this season you'll take whatever you can get.
1855 days 15 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
I can clarify that the decision to vote out both Milk and Fox was not at all influenced by Julian on me, I was the swing vote for Milk, and while weighing up the options, I didn't want to go to rocks so I voted for Milk, Julian had no say in this. Also He did not have much say in Fox going again, as I was never contacted by him, that was definitely more on the other more active players in the game.
1855 days 15 hours ago
milkrat69
Alright hello guys <3
       I just wanna say congrats to you both, you guys played hard and you should be proud on how far you came and no hard feelings to both of you.
   Ok soo it’s time for my questions ahha

Julian:  I’m having a really hard time on figuring out on what you did in this game. You were really under the radar and went by the flow. Please prove to me on why you’re a deserving winner than FireX

FireX: I have soo much respect for you as a player and as a person. I’m swallowing my ego a little bit but you absolutely deserved to be in the finale 2. As much as i wanted you out in this game and i consider you to be one of the biggest threat in this game and you managed to make it to the final 2, soo mad props to you <3

1.  So now, we’re you really sincere when you came up to me and promised me final 2 if i would work you, because you thought no one would vote for you or was that just a lie that you told me.
  2. I also wanna know would you have taken me if i wasn’t voted off or no.
3. From your personal opinion, do you think being aggressive and lying and being rude. Do you think that we should take that into consideration.
And lastly do you think if it was you and me in the Final 2, do you think that you would’ve won.

That’s all i have to say. Goodluck to you both and it’s truly been a pleasure playing with you both <3

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!