This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guerrero Tribal Council #4

Topic » Guerrero Tribal Council #4

1856 days 12 hours ago
marthean
Lets Welcome the Jury, Dylan, Gumball, & Kiba voted out last tribal council

#Guerrero - Black Buffs
1. Emily (SuperEmily3721)- What will tonight vote be based off? Can there potentially be a tie?

2. Fox (HotFox1)- Do you think you will be targeted again? What would you move to be?

3. Milk (milkrat69)- Do you think it was the right move to play your advantage last round?

4. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- How does feel being the last vet in the game?

5. X (FireX)- 3rd Immunity in the row, Was this a needed win?

6. Fake (Faake)- Where do you see the voting going tonight? Do people have there own agendas?

VOTES DUE MARCH 28TH 4 P.M PACIFIC TIME OR CAN BE READ SOONER
1856 days 11 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Tonight, like last tribal, I will be voting for who I believe to be the person I can trust the LEAST in this game, proven from some past actions. There can very possibly be a tie.
1855 days 23 hours ago
FireX
X (FireX)- 3rd Immunity in the row, Was this a needed win?
Tbh every win is a needed 1 for me. Ik ppl want to be abke to send my name in as the vote and they are bidding thier time but thats thr game. I have to play this game like thats not the case so i  atat least lie and say i have a chance but this games only gonna get hard for me. Iv def mafe finale but what scares me now is there are 3 comps in front of me if i want to make final tribal like that would mean total i would have 6 wins. Iv never pulled that off. Im not even sure it possible tbh.

With that said my best move is to try and keep showing ppl they can trust me. Iv told a lot of info in this game and its all been truthful expect maybe 1 thing that i was unaware of and honeslty iv said it thid game a lot. This season is about voting blocks not trust or alliances. Everyone needs to keeo a open mind moving forward. Including me. Just becausd u did not vote with me 1 vote does not make us enimies. Its a game amd everyones playing the best way they know. So with that said i am glad i at least have immunity rn
1855 days 19 hours ago
HotFox1
Do you think you will be targeted again? What would you move to be? 

I for sure know I am the target again. I been for so long and only survived by my whits in this game. We might see a tie today. There are still 3 potential idols out there that can be played tonight which scares me. The move is to trust the people who have been with me. I want to end this game knowing I played my hardest.
1855 days 13 hours ago
Faake
Where do you see the voting going tonight? Do people have there own agendas?

Tonight is the hardest one. We all know that there are two great groups of voting, and now we're split 3 vs. 3, so it's really difficult to define clearly who could be the next person going home. Like Emily said,  there can very possibly be a tie. It's been a hard week for me, so I hope I'm not in anyone's agenda, but for sure there are personal agendas.
1855 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Is someone self voting
1855 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Like were 13 mins past the dead line
1855 days 12 hours ago
Faake
Dead line is 4pm, there're 45 minutes left for that.
1855 days 12 hours ago
milkrat69
Do you think it was the right move to play your advantage last round?

I had no absolutely choice to play it and I’m hoping i did the right decision and it was something i had to do
1855 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Oh see i dont understand pacific time very well
1855 days 12 hours ago
Faake
Lol me too, thanks Google for helping me.
1855 days 12 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
me either! I've no idea about the time zones!
1855 days 12 hours ago
FireX
24 MINS
1855 days 12 hours ago
FireX
HOST TOLD ME TO TELL EVERYONE
1855 days 12 hours ago
marthean
Just need about 5 to 10 mins before I get to wifi on my computer.
1855 days 12 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
okay cool

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!